How Bad Are Farts And How Do You Guys Deal With Them?

Sunshine16
on 12/7/11 4:08 am
How many times a day do you eat a standard size of yogart, in order for the oder to subside?
Valerie G.
on 12/7/11 5:10 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Just a cup or two of yogurt or kefir a day is all I need.  It takes two days to notice the difference.  Some prefer to take probiotics in pill form and that's just fine, but I like the simple approach if it works for me.  How simpler can you get than to enjoy a cup of yogurt with something crunchy on top?

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/7/11 8:19 am
We're all pretty individual, but other then early out, like my first month or so, I'm fairly fart free. I don't get the oil or diarrhea either. My fart smell a bit different (partner says I smell a bit like cereal) than pre-surgery, but not really worse. I wasn't very farty or smelly before, and I'm still not. 

If I thought I was going to shart myself, offend anyone in smelling distance or ruin clothes, I would not have gotten this surgery.

doggz109
on 12/7/11 8:14 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
I find it hilarious all of you talking about using your farts against your children or husbands.  It's like you got a secret weapon/power from your DS and can unlea**** on demand. 

I know its not funny.....just crackin' myself up over here.  Go about your crop dusting now.
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 1:25 am
I wish!! It could come in handy.
sflow67
on 12/7/11 11:44 pm
Alusien your crop dusting remark had me rolling LOL that is the best description i have ever heard. thanks for the laugh.
Alusien
on 12/8/11 3:57 am - Waxahachie, TX
Hahaha thanks!

Hey Jules
on 12/8/11 3:07 am
 The only time I have gas is when I eat something with white flour, like a bun, flour tortilla or donut. On the rare occasion that I do have to fart, I am able to hold it in until I reach the bathroom. I've never soiled myself, sharted or had an oil slick in my 2+ years with my DS.

Good luck!
Jules

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!