Things you never dreamed would annoy you

SweetnessandGrace
on 12/5/11 9:11 am - ID
It annoys me that my husband eats "my" food!  He can have whatever he wants and now he wants the few things that I can have?!?  Back off or draw back a nub!

I hate when my husband keeps telling me, "I don't want you too skinny."  Like that's even a concern!

It annoys me when I get cold.  I haven't been cold in more than 20 years! 

I get annoyed when my precious meal gets "stuck."  I can hardly wait for the meat to finish cooking, I sit down to eat it, and the first bite or two WON'T GO DOWN!  Grrr!

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

gwbp
on 12/5/11 12:09 pm
4 + years out... stilll.... annoyed that I love to cook, make yummy dshes , plans & cook dinners and dont eat them~ Boo hoo!
newyorkbitch
on 12/5/11 11:26 pm
Why don't you eat them?
LovableLynn
on 12/5/11 1:08 pm - Qatar
It also annoys me that I am always cold... I was the person who never slept with a blanket and had to keep my feet exposed no matter what... now I dress like an eskimo... good thing I am living in the desert where our winter does not get colder than 10 degrees celcius

Above anything else..... I cannot stand the man my husband has become. I still have alot of weight to lose and I cannot even imagine how he will be if I reach goal because these days he is truly suffocating me. I am actually waiting for him to do as dogs do and pee around me to mark his territory. And when it comes to finding clothes to wear... 1 day he tells me I can't wear 1 thing because it shows off that i now have curves... then the next day he will say the opposite that something is too baggy. I am honestly worried about where this will go because it is not getting easier.   He was always so supportive but now I think he has buyer's remorse

HW 175 KG (385 lbs) - then banded in 2008 - DS journey HW 146 KG (322 lbs)

CW 81 KG (179 lbs) - GW 79.5 KG (175 lbs)

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/5/11 1:25 pm
Hi Lynn, sorry to hear about your hubs getting a little flakey. I hope the two of you can work it out!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

LovableLynn
on 12/5/11 1:44 pm - Qatar
Thank you Busybee... I also hope we can work it out but I am not very optimistic at this time. I think this just may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. We have only been married 2 years and we have faced him being without work for 10 months, my ex-husband kidnapping my youngest son twice during the summer, then my surgery in the middle of all this.. I think we have both reached our breaking points :-(...and to make it worst... after we made it through all the other issues, I never thought it would be my weight loss that would make him go crazy

J G.
on 12/5/11 1:54 pm
Sorry Lynn,  maybe seeing a counselor would help.
newyorkbitch
on 12/5/11 11:39 pm
Lynn,  you have a lot going on.  But let me say you look adorable.  I know there are a lot of layers in your life - religious Islam,  cultural issues,  etc etc....but either the two of you figure out what the balance is for you as a couple and as individuals...or you gotta get outta dodge.  And fast.

Even without all of the issues in your life.....many couple struggle (and break up) after WLS....it changes the entire dynamic for many couples.  He married an obese woman,  and now his deal is changing...

LovableLynn
on 12/7/11 12:09 am - Qatar
Thank you for your words of wisdom. I am truly a big fan of your advice.

We actually had a date night last night and did alot of talking. He admitted to be jealous of my success but at the same time happy for me. He also admitted to his suddenly feeling so old around me because I am getting younger by the day....plus.... he admitted being insecure about himself. It does not help that a very good couple friends of ours are facing marital problems due to the fact that the wife, after losing alot of weight, had an affair. I tried to reassure him that I am not her and after what we faced in our short 2 years together I was in it for the haul.

Only time will tell where we go... but I am ready and willing to do what it takes to make it work...and... be extra patient as he tries to deal through his insecurities and jealousies.

J G.
on 12/5/11 1:51 pm
 I dropped all of my pregnancy weight and then some.  

Impressive.  Congrats!
Most Active