Did you ever think?

kathy215
on 12/5/11 5:41 am

that you would be sick of eating.. Some days I have to make myself eat.. I just don't feel like it.. I am so sick of breakfast foods. Running out of ideas, I guess..

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 5:45 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yeah, once in a while I still get like that.

So don't eat breakfast foods. Eat other foods.

How are your labs? If you don't feel like eating, are you getting in your protein with supplements?

Lisa A.
on 12/5/11 9:59 am - Windsor, NY
I agree with you. They told me it doesn't have to be breakfast food. I can peanut butter and jelly, tuna fish, rolled up lunch meat, cheese sticks, egg salad on crackers, etc... eat whatever you feel like eating.

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 6:15 am
Yep, happens to me also. On those days I get my protein from shakes.  I really don't like the shakes either but the protein must go in.  Try looking online for new recipe ideas, there are a zillion of them, do it when you are hungry and it will go better
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 9:49 am
Yep, I got really tired of the same stuff, but you'll learn to switch it up. Try looking at this site for some low carb receipes http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html
a_new_mii
on 12/5/11 11:23 am - AZ
 Yep!  It happens all the time.  I still cook for the rest of my family, and what i fix for them usually has too many carbs.  Nothing low carb sounds good very often (except steak, but who can afford steak everyday, right?).  On many days, I end up getting most or all my protein from shakes and bars. I'm not crazy about them but I know, for my health I must get the protein in.  
I worry that once i reach goal and try adding in a few more carbs, I might gain my weight back, because I've been so strict to lose the weight.  i know that in the past, i've been able to lose significant amounts of weight, but have ALWAYS gained it back plus.  :( 

Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175