Sick and my surgery is in 2 weeks!

Miss Liss
on 12/5/11 5:35 am
You are welcome. It really has done wonders for me.  I really suffer this time of year.  The lady at the health food store told me to immediately start using it at the first sign of a cold and that I could continue to use it through the months that are tough for me.  I have tried all sorts of stuff over the years that did nothing or made my problems worse.  This really has worked well. 
callmeEJ
on 12/5/11 1:59 am - Minneapolis, MN
Before you assume it's a cold, you might wanna take a trip to see your doc and make SURE it's not a sinus infection. I got one about 12-13 days before my surgery and my PCP was able to prescribe me a course of antibiotics. My white blood count was elevated at my pre-op checkup, but the antibiotics helped lower it to acceptable levels. And while I wasn't 100% when I went into surgery, by the time I got out of the hospital the infection was gone.
-EJ
"If television's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who won't shut up." -cat and girl

5'6" HW 325 / SW 317 / CW 214 / First Goal 190    |    Century Club 09/19/2011
determineddanni
on 12/5/11 2:25 am
Great suggestions you guys! This should be a pre-op guide for the sick! Some great info in here!

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

sandyv63
on 12/5/11 2:45 am - Naples, FL
sandyv63
on 12/5/11 2:47 am - Naples, FL
Um, I wrote the above post about the neti pot. How did someone else's name & avatar appear here?
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
jovi_34
on 12/5/11 3:31 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Not sure what happened!! I'm in the VSG post!! LOL 
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

jovi_34
on 12/5/11 3:30 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
WOW not sure how I appeared here..lol This is someone else's post with my Avatar..Not sure what happened!!
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

sandyv63
on 12/5/11 5:49 am - Naples, FL
I contacted the board monitor and she said she's forarding my issue on to the techie dept. I've never seen this before; it is odd.  Just in case this post appears in between another unrelated post, this is for jovi_34.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

determineddanni
on 12/5/11 4:00 am
That is weird....

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

sandyv63
on 12/5/11 2:48 am - Naples, FL
And now that post is on the second page. What the heck is going on with this site?