Snapped out of it

ClairM13
on 12/5/11 2:58 am

I just wanted to THANK everyone for their support. Even as I wrote my last post (I need an attitude adjustment please), I felt more impowered. Reading your replys were even more motivating. I'm taking all my Vits, getting my protein in and even exercising. 

I knew this was going to be difficult and I signed up for the work. I was doing really well then just stopped. I'm back though, Thanks to this website and my own determination. I've also been education myself about the DS and it's affects on the body that I was unaware of before.

So, for anyone out there finding themselves in the same position I was, please, listen to the vets in here and put your health FIRST for once.

Thanks Again 

ClairM13
on 12/5/11 3:13 am

Question about Iron:

I've never been told by my dr that I should be taking it, but the more I read in here, I'm wondering if I should be. How can you tell? How do you properly take it?

newyorkbitch
on 12/5/11 4:04 am
 Of course you need iron.  I wonder what else your doctor has misled you about?  

Please check out vitalady.com  for her DS regimen.
Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 5:39 am, edited 12/29/11 6:50 am - Burlington County, NJ

Kingy
on 12/5/11 5:13 am - Hobart, Australia
Hiya,

Most definately go to the vitalady website.  I have decided to follow her DS regime (I'm 4 weeks out) and I will adjust it after my first labs. 

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 5:37 am, edited 12/29/11 6:51 am - Burlington County, NJ

SweetnessandGrace
on 12/5/11 7:33 am, edited 12/5/11 7:33 am - ID
I think I love you ElizabethN!

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

Elizabeth N.
on 12/5/11 7:45 am - Burlington County, NJ
*smoochies* You gotta come party with me in Montana next summer!!!!!! Get on 90, put the car on autopilot and go. Touch two wheels to the ground for construction zones. Otherwise fly till I tell you to get off :-).

SweetnessandGrace
on 12/5/11 9:14 am - ID
Well, if some saggy baggy old gray-haired lady shows up at your door...let me in! 

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.