Hope

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/11 1:36 am
Renee2007
on 12/4/11 2:29 am - Central, FL
 I'm so sorry, Karen. Much love and prayers to you and your family.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

BBoop
on 12/4/11 2:41 am
My condolences to you and your family.  This is just terrible.  My thoughts and prayers go with you and your family.

Betty
scoob
on 12/4/11 2:47 am - Somerset, KY
Karen, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts. Riley is such a wonderful hospital. They have done wonderful things for my family. Wish I could be there to give you a huge hug. Lots of love!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

orangecrushed
on 12/4/11 4:38 am - Triad, NC
Karen,
I am so sorry to hear this... my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Nic
beemerbeeper
on 12/4/11 1:45 pm - AL
Karen I am so very sorry for this huge devastation for your family.  My prayers will be with you.

~Becky

gak
on 12/5/11 10:17 am
Revision on 06/21/13
 Karen, 
I am so sorry for the hardship in your family at this of year. I know how difficult holidays and family loss are from past experience. We are adding all of you to the prayer chain. 

Blessings ! and cyber HUGS   

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/5/11 10:46 am
That is terrible, I'm so sorry.

Hugs to you and yours.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

feeder3565
on 12/5/11 12:59 pm
Thank you all so much for your kind words, supports and prayers. She passed today. Hope weighed in at 8lbs 10oz. 21inches long. Black curly hair. She died in her mothers arms with father holding them both. Their first born Samantha who is 16 months old was being held by me as tight  as I could with all the love I had, She kept saying where is hope?   Hope is sleeping her mother replied. Soon after I could hear her saying, Hope, Hope sleeping.

My daughter and I prepared Hope for her journey. We bathed  lotion and dressed my grand-baby. My daughter and husband allowed me and my husband to take part in this process. What a gift.

This was a home birth. Some things went wrong. Even still they both did what needed to be done to get Hope where she needs to be. The courage displayed by them moved all who wittiness this play out.. 

She was born a on Saturday, and died on a Monday. Three days of pure heaven I had with her.