Bathroom funk!!

JJPink 1
on 12/2/11 2:47 pm
 Okay I wanted to know if we or maybe just myself have become.....um.... (trying to think of the proper word here) Self conscious I guess?? Basically I have tried all air fresheners out there and when I 1st get it it seems to work pretty well. After a while it seems like they become less and less effective. My last and final purchase was Poopuri. Works, smells pretty good then bam... stink seeping past it. Lol anyway my family has complained on me overdosing on the sprays and they cough very dramatically after I use the bathroom. Haha! :-/ so I asked if it was better to smell poo or spray. They all (I've asked all members separately) said that when I come out they don't smell poo???? What how can I still smell it and they can't?? Is it just me? I know they are telling the truth. My mom would def let me know if i were funking up the place. Lol

LoNg story short why can I ONLY smell it and not anyone else? Has anyone else experienced this same thing am I crazy?
5' 7 3/4 I claim 5'8 SW/CW/GW 267/144/160 <---Dr's goal. My goal was 165lbs. Trying to build muscle. So, unsure what weight I'll be at  once I meet my fitness goals.

scoob
on 12/2/11 8:59 pm - Somerset, KY
I would say your self concious about it. Not to be gross, but most woman say when it's that TOM they can smell it. No one else can. When they start complaining then you know it's bad, I tell you this from experience. My family members are not shy. But through diet and bathroom sprays I control the smell pretty darn well. Right now I'm using apple cinnamon spray and plugins.  Usually use Hawiaian Mist. I always have a small bottle of cotton candy body fantacies for using on the go. Works like a charm!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/11 1:35 am
I think the odor strength varies with the type of carb you're eating. I've got regular Ozium for the normal high protein fart...but when I endulge on sugary carbs, I break out the big gun--Ozium Vanilla. That masks just about the worse anal whisper I can produce...and when I've been nothing but bad, say...and all day carb binge... well then I just light candles and let hubby know when it's incomming and he sits there armed with vanilla Ozium at the ready.
JJPink 1
on 12/3/11 5:21 am
Too funny at him sitting there with the Ozium!! Gotta love them.
5' 7 3/4 I claim 5'8 SW/CW/GW 267/144/160 <---Dr's goal. My goal was 165lbs. Trying to build muscle. So, unsure what weight I'll be at  once I meet my fitness goals.

Elizabeth N.
on 12/3/11 1:42 am, edited 12/29/11 7:03 am - Burlington County, NJ

JJPink 1
on 12/3/11 5:18 am
You are right. I have also found  new love of candles. I  have a candle warmer too. Now just trying to figure out  the best candles. Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/11 6:33 am - MN
DS on 03/13/12
May I just suggest Yankee Candles they are sooo yummy and if you use their tarts its even better they have a really nice throw and with a tart you can change up the scent everyday so you dont get to use to one smell.
elixir
on 12/3/11 3:54 am - MI
Haha! My kid complained about the poo-smell... and now she complains about the air freshener. 
Just can't win.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

JJPink 1
on 12/3/11 5:14 am
Same here!! Kids...what to do without them?? LOL

goodkel
on 12/3/11 4:50 am
The only time I smell worse than the average person is when I have a bacterial imbalance. A few doses of Flagyl later and I'm back to normal. Carbs give me more gas, not worse.

I am still very considerate: turn on the fan, flush immediately upon rising, and spritz a bit of odor neutralizing spray. But, I did that before my DS. The people who share my bathroom have told me that I smell less than each other so I guess it is working.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"