In the dang Horsepital :(

Its a Secret
on 12/1/11 9:39 am, edited 2/9/12 8:27 pm
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

honeybadger 11
on 12/1/11 10:15 am - FL
Ugh, you poor thing! Glad to hear you are doing ok. It must have been quite scary. I get minor heart palpation and they scare me (yes, ive had these checked:) If you dont mind me asking what do they plan to do to prevent it from happening again? Are they upping your beta blockers do to your new malabsorption, maybe your dose isnt correct anymore?

I dont want to seem like a nosey know it all, im a nurse so all this stuff interests me:) you can tell me to stuff  it if ya want:)

I hope all is good and you can go home like they said! Hospitals are the worst but and necessary evil sometimes:)

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Its a Secret
on 12/1/11 10:27 am, edited 2/9/12 8:27 pm
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

honeybadger 11
on 12/1/11 10:42 am - FL
Good job momma! Its amazing what you will fight for after the DS! It does seem to give us a little je ne sais quoi about ourselves. I think after all the work and fighting to get the DS you realize you are really important and will continue to fight! Plus you dont want to be sick or stall your weight loss over junk hospital food! If im gonna cheat it wont be for sugared up hospital food:)

Im glad everything looks to be on track. Thank goodness you were at the hospital before you went into crisis!

Sending prayer and critters:) xx

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Its a Secret
on 12/1/11 11:45 pm
Actually I was in trouble long before I figured out I was LOL   They were so shocked that I had brought myself and parked in the north 40 and hoofed it in LOL....I guess I should have been passing out...who knew :)  I'm still waiting to find out if I get out today....

Imissthe80s
on 12/1/11 11:57 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Aww, hopefully this gets straightened out and you get released from the horsepital, which is so cute by the way, never heard that.  And you mention here you "hoofed it in," so are you a horse? How's recovery going other than this bump? Swinging horses!

Its a Secret
on 12/2/11 9:47 am, edited 2/9/12 8:28 pm

bdocker
on 12/1/11 10:51 am
So glad you're okay! It's so great when I read these posts that I see how the DSers stand up for themselves and their dietary needs. It's a real good lesson that others can learn. I appreciate all the things that everyone shares.

Take care of you and hope you're feeling better now!

Brenda
momx4
on 12/1/11 11:24 am - TX

Sorry your in the hospital, but glad things are working out! 

Kristi                
Mandy B.
on 12/1/11 1:54 pm - ID
Oh I hope you get everything worked out soon.

My 3 year old has been having episodes of SVT for the last 2 years and takes medication for it 3 times a day. We've made MANY trips to the ER with him - most recently on Thanksgiving day. He's always so worn out afterwards - I feel for you! They are planning on doing an ablation on him next year to correct it.

Take it easy and rest as much as you can!