DS Christmas List

feeder3565
on 12/1/11 1:58 pm
Yes it is that time of year again. We need to make a list for our love ones. Why? We have changed. We DSers know more about our wants, desires and needs now that this life saving surgery forced us to  get in touch with our inner and outward self's. So bring on the list and please chime in with your ideals.

Wool, Wool and more Wool.
Cashmere sweaters
wool and cashmere scarfs
wool socks
leggings-fun colors
hand leggings in different colors and material
Red lipstick-string of white pearls-little black dress-red shoes w/2inch heel-bling bracelet
Make my own DS charm bracelet
fancy apron-my mothers lace and old jewelry sewn on it. Note to self, talk daughter into this.
Apron-my fathers old buttons off his military suite. Pieces of material from his old clothing. ribbons, lapel pins, tie clasp, cuff links, again daughter comes in here to the rescue.
Apron-put together a apron from both sides of our family meshed into one. Daughter may be a little upset by now. Asking this of her before the holidays, so we'll see.

Box of rib eye steaks
Box of T-bone steaks
Box of shrimp
Box of scallops-all wrapped up in a bow!

Pay for housekeeper once a week. All floors, windows, baths, mirrors, dust, vacuum, and laundry.
Tickets to movie, play, opera, concert.
I must cut this off, as I believe I am sounding a little over the top on all of this. But it never hurts to dream, and sometimes just thinking about it in the end is more rewarding than the gift might ever be.

On November 30, 2011 my grandson Isaac was born. After 8 years of marriage and told they could not have children and many doctors later he arrives as healthy and beautiful as can be. My other daughter is getting ready to deliver as we speak. They were 1 week apart with due dates. Doubled my grandchildren in one week. This makes 4. 

In 1856 the man who invented the mason jar panted it on Nov. 30. I am making all different kinds of hillbilly wine glasses to give out this year for Christmas. Isaac will have a special one because if it were not for him I would not even  know what a hillbilly wine glass was. You-tube it. Neat to see.

So what does your list look like? What gifts are you giving out? I know someone must have a 12 days of Christmas DS list. Karen   

honeybadger 11
on 12/1/11 2:14 pm - FL
We were just talking about what i wanted for Christmas...i told him i wanted a pair of footie pajamas! HAHA I currently wear a horrid purple sweater (i has it own song and everything) in the winter. Hubs said he cant wait to burn it but i told him i will be making a pseudo-man pillow out of it!:) So now i have to find an equal unattractive winter garment just so i wont miss out on the groans and eye rolling when i wear it! hehe...its his own fault cuz he has a fit when i turn on the heat and im already always cold.

Congrats on you grandbabes. I always love to here of any successful pregnancy but ESP when they were told there would be no babies...what a miracle!

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

feeder3565
on 12/2/11 1:36 pm
Hey, are these footie pajamas really what you want? What about a nice warm soft electric blanket. They have sure came a long way form the old ones. Maybe then you can get some real nice pretty nightgown, P.J. or something with warm soft socks.   

honeybadger 11
on 12/2/11 2:14 pm - FL
Oh yes! I want footie pjs for reals!!!:) wouldnt be winter without some garish outfit to drive my hubs crazy about! haha.

I do have a lovely velour heating blanket, its heavenly!

~Jennifer

feeder3565
on 12/3/11 12:05 am
I know I am out of the loop, over the hill, what ever. I just can't figure out what garish pjs. are. Why do they make your husband crazy? Are they sexy, does the back or front open up. Are they easy to get in and out of?  I might be missing out on something and want to add these to my list. If they are warm and easily used in the restroom I'm open to it.

My daughter called a hour ago. She is in labor. Having a home birth. Will be there tomorrow.

honeybadger 11
on 12/3/11 6:05 am - FL
Oh feeder, you gave me a good laugh from your post back to me:) 

No, its not sexy at all. Its kinda our inside joke...the horrid purple sweater i have now will have to be replaced by next winter as i will have lost to much weight to wear it anymore (im only 3 weeks out now) So since hubs wont turn on the heat i get him back by wearing terrible winter wear:) hehe

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/?tag=im|sm|bi|tm&a_aid=011& a_bid=534434b0

Heres the link to the lovely pjs. They are easy to get in and out of and the rear opens;) ENJOY!

~Jennifer

rhonda C.
on 12/4/11 3:00 am - PA
Ha,I am asking for the same pj's.lol I have bought several soft cozy throws,but I still need my pj's
Rhonda   

Confidence never comes from having all the answers:
it comes from being open to ask questions

Emily F.
on 12/4/11 3:12 am
On December 1, 2011 at 10:14 PM Pacific Time, honeybadger 11 wrote:
We were just talking about what i wanted for Christmas...i told him i wanted a pair of footie pajamas! HAHA I currently wear a horrid purple sweater (i has it own song and everything) in the winter. Hubs said he cant wait to burn it but i told him i will be making a pseudo-man pillow out of it!:) So now i have to find an equal unattractive winter garment just so i wont miss out on the groans and eye rolling when i wear it! hehe...its his own fault cuz he has a fit when i turn on the heat and im already always cold.

Congrats on you grandbabes. I always love to here of any successful pregnancy but ESP when they were told there would be no babies...what a miracle!
 My husband hates me in flannel pajamas. I wear them when I'm mad at him. :)
honeybadger 11
on 12/4/11 6:35 am - FL
HAHA! love it Emily. That is the funny thing about the purple sweater. I would of never thought anything of it and probably would have only worn it on occasion but he made such a big stink about it that i wear all the time in the winter:) hehe!

It really is awful at least 15yrs old, old sewn hole, hole that arent sewn and it looks like im wearing a purple bag:) Doesnt apparently stop his amorous side tho! ha!

~Jennifer

Kingy
on 12/1/11 3:47 pm - Hobart, Australia
Congratulations on the healthy babinos!

My christmas list for me from my partner is simply, lots of cuddles in the coming months and daily full body moisturising (which he's always happy to do) *lol*  Though I have to say I may need to add "Box of scallops-all wrapped up in a bow!", I could have mugged someone for a scallop or two today!