Just a suggestion to blog!

fullhousemom
on 12/1/11 10:51 am
 There have been a lot of great posts frim some newbies who have written in great detail, their experiences thus far. I just want to make a request.....would you consider copying some of your posts into your blog?  Every profile has a blog.  When I first got on the site, sparty's blog was my favorite. She documented her experience so that it was easy to follow and I knew what to expect when. Heir have been such wonderful posts lately, that I think a blig format would be so helpful to those who may visit, say in six months from now!  I have found it so helpful to read about post-op experiences in chronological order. 

I apologize for the typos. My phone is being stubborn and wont let me correct them!
a_new_mii
on 12/1/11 11:36 am - AZ
 Great Idea! 
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

determineddanni
on 12/1/11 12:10 pm
*LIKE*
I will try to remember to do this:)

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

bdocker
on 12/1/11 10:11 pm
I love this idea. I know I agree that as a newbie I've been TRYING to find people at the end who've blogged and there are so few. I think part of it is that when we post in this format you get immediate responses and feedback and that feedback keeps a person encouraged and the commenting feature on the blogs isn't quite as friendly.

Great idea! You guys are the best.

Brenda~
HeatherLynn
on 12/2/11 12:23 am - TX
 Good idea. I guess I can do that. :)
goodkel
on 12/2/11 12:43 am
Why don't YOU copy the posts or the links to them into YOUR blog? You can always bookmark a thread, too.

That is what I have always done to store studies and info I want to revisit.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Elizabeth N.
on 12/2/11 12:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
What? You do your OWN work? How dare you!

fullhousemom
on 12/2/11 9:02 am
I am home on a Friday night doing exactly what you suggested.   Thanks!
zuzupetals2u2
on 12/3/11 3:38 pm - Sedona, AZ
also there is a link on the left under our pic & name that says (LATEST POSTS) where you can catch up with whomever you see here and find out what they have been talking about. It's kind of a cool way to keep up with someone you havent talked to for awhile but enjoyed reading posts from.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh