Got My Date w/Dr. Rabkin!!! Happy Dance, request for Angels

* Gail R *
on 12/2/11 7:21 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Hi, I am not sure if I'll be at Rabkin's support group-but will try. We all introduce ourselves during the meeting so I will listen for you. Mention that your surgery is coming up so I know who you are. I don't live in SF anymore so can't offer a ride home for you after surgery. I used to live just a few blocks from St. Mary's too, facing the panhandle park. I loved it. You will have fun exploring Haight Street, the entire city for that matter, especially when you get to feeling great after the DS. I am so excited for you.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

* Gail R *
on 12/2/11 7:24 am - SF Bay Area, CA
PS I didn't need any support person in my room after surgery. The staff took good care of me untill my sister was able to take me home. My kids helped me out at home but I was pretty much on my own and it wasn't a problem.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

Crazeru
on 12/2/11 10:46 am
I can take you home after the meeting.  My daughter did spend the night in the hospital, but I could have made it by myself.  My sis, mom and daughter were there on Fri, my daughter went home Fri evening.  Mom and sis stayed in a hotel but came by daily.  Surgery was on Thur afternoon and I went home on Sun at 1.  My mom stayed with me for 2 days and left on Wed.  My daughter dropped by and bought & carried stuff for me.

The biggest thing is you can't pick things up off the floor!  Get a grabber at Target!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda