3 Weeks Post-Op Plastics

z85sparty
on 11/30/11 1:26 am - Mason, MI
 This time 3 weeks ago I was in recovery after having my pani removal, tummy tuck and lipo!

So far I am loving my results.  As you can see in the photos the swelling has started to go down.  I do get more swelling as the day goes on, but by the time I wake up the next morning its pretty much gone away.  

My incision looks amazing!  A lot of steri-strips have begun to or already have fallen off.  I can't believe how nice, thin, and small my incision is going to be once its healed!  Especially when compared to my original DS scar!!!!

For the most part I am no longer sore in the ad area; however, the sides of my waist where he lipoes are still a little sore and tender!  The past three nights I've been able to sleep on my side with a pillow for tummy support, but no stomach sleeping yet!! *Tears*

I've woren jeans twice since surgery, but I had to bust out my size 8's.  (Normally I am in a 4 or 6.)  I can't wear them for more than a few hours as I still feel way more comfortable in loose shorts or loose sweat pants.  

I see Dr. Livingston tomorrow for my 3 week post-op appointment.  As long as everything looks good he said he is going to clear me to SLOWLY beginning walking on the tredmill again. YAY!  He will also clear me to begin wearing spandex like compression garments instead of the binder.  An other YAY!  The binder has really begun to irritate me and I can't wait till I no longer have to wear it!

I can't wait to see what I will look like in a few months once all the swelling is down and things have settled!  Oh, and I love my new belly button!!! 

**There is a photo with side by side's in my profile for those who wise to check them out!**  They aren't the normal "post-op" pictures so I don't want to offend anyone by posting them here! 

So thankful for my DS! 1/20/2012 - SW 290/CW 155 - 1 year to lose, 1.5 years and counting maintaining! 

A Run With Meghan (My Running Blog)

My First Half Marathon: Fort For Fitness (9/24/2011): 2:22:58
My Frist Marathon: Marine Corps (10/30/2011):
 5:39:59
My First Sprint Triathlon: Trek Series (8/7/2011): 1:55:18

Nissa_M
on 11/30/11 2:46 am - TX
Looks great! Congrats!
Julie B.
on 11/30/11 4:33 am - OH
Wow! Looks great!! =)

SW - 373 / CW - 179 / GW - 160

gak
on 11/30/11 9:16 am
Revision on 06/21/13
 L@@KING great ! You will be amazed how much more the swelling goes down, just give it time ! I think getting rid of that extra skin makes us feel a ton better after losing our weight ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Kayla B.
on 11/30/11 9:41 pm - Austin, TX
Looks GREAT!!

It really just keeps getting better and better.  I am 5 months post op and still lift my shirt up when I pass the mirror sometimes to sneak a peek.  LOL
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
stefaski
on 12/1/11 2:32 am - Bear, DE
DS on 01/09/12

You look amazing!  Thanks for sharing these pictures - I've been preliminarily scheduled for the DS in January. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel gives me so much hope and keeps me on track.  Thanks and God Bless!