bf / gf success stories: post wls

newyorkbitch
on 12/1/11 1:24 am, edited 12/1/11 2:00 am
I met my husband in 2002,  29 months after my DS.  I was 40 when we met.  I'm 49 now.  We married in 2009.  He saw me through my plastics,  and there were a lot of them.    We have a healthy young son, born in January of this year.   I do feel like the luckiest woman alive.

Elia-B
on 12/1/11 9:30 am, edited 12/1/11 9:31 am
 Wow... wow!  Congradulations!  Seems like we hit a certain age and we figure certain milestones common to life have been lost to us.  I'm 42 so I can relate to your story.  So, it's amazing for me that you found a man to be happy with and had a healthy child all in your 40's.  That's awesome!

I'm a little surprised for myself.  I thought I would be having more guy-success by now in my wt loss journey.  I've been feeling a little depressed that that part of my life hasn't developed more yet.  I'm down to a size 16, and I get quite a few compliments on how good I'm looking.  Yet, the romance side of my life has not yet bloomed.  It makes me sad to feel and think this way but I've turned my eyes toward size 14 and how romance might develop for me more then.