Calcium Citrate drink mix/crystals

zuzupetals2u2
on 11/29/11 8:17 am - Sedona, AZ
I had no cavities (first time ever in my life) during the 6 months I took those chews and they shouldn't have much sugar in them anyway-?? My dentist just told me the big cavity concerns were sugar candies you suck on for hours, tho not flossing and leaving anything stuck between your teeth can lead to decay. So I wouldnt let that stop you! They mught have sugar alcohols tho which is different I believe .  .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

zuzupetals2u2
on 11/29/11 8:20 am - Sedona, AZ
I forgot to say that taking the Blue Calcium Citrate capsules and emptying them into water is tasteless and can be drunk down easily. Kerry gave us that tidbit of wisdom and also the fact that what drops out as sediment to the bottom of the glass is just fillers so dont worry about it.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

happydsr
on 12/2/11 7:34 am
PatXYZ
on 12/2/11 7:51 am
Thanks for the tip!