excited and feel jilted

stromgardgirl
on 11/28/11 1:04 pm
I am so excited for my appt on Wednesday. I finally get to find out what this dr thinks and suggests moving forward.

As for the jilted part. i went and got my report from my upper gi that I had done in July. This was a little over 5 month post VSG. I read the report that was given from the radiologist it said that my stomach was slightly dialated and stretched and that there was a residual waist at the level of the sleeve. Now when I went in and talked to my dr about this upper gi he said that everything was fine and that is was dialated but not even enought o mention really. Obviously it was owrth mentioning since the radiologist did, but never heard a peep about the waist thing. I don't even know how my sleeve got dialated and stretched when I asked he said sometimes it just happens.

Wednesday I hopefully start a new chapter and finally be able to move forward.

side not--dr listed was vsg dr can't figure out how to remove it or else I would

seekingsusan
on 11/28/11 2:32 pm, edited 11/28/11 2:34 pm - Livermore, CA
DS on 05/24/12
Well, I can't speak about the Stomach issue, but to change your surgeon's name....

Go to:
My OH heading (drop down menu)
Under 'My Journey' heading
chose "Surgeries" link
Your Dr's name will be highlighted, just click on the wrench icon to edit the name.

HeatherLynn
on 11/28/11 9:09 pm - TX
 I don't have any words of wisdom, just wanted to offer you some support. 

I will say though, just because a radiologist mentions something, doesn't mean it is something to worry about. It's like commenting that the sky is blue (in many cases). They just call it as they see it, and they don't make the medical decisions about it being "too much" or "too little" on things that aren't their field of expertise. They just report what they see, and let the doc make the decision on whether it is nothing to worry about or worry-some. 

Blank Out
on 11/28/11 10:15 pm
 What is "residual waist"?

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

stromgardgirl
on 11/28/11 10:18 pm
I honestly have the slightest idea. Hopefully will find out tomorrow.