Next time I see you all, I'll be with you on the dark side bench!

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 9:25 am
Still nervous!  I'm in Minneapolis now and will check in at 6am.  Surgery at 8am.  Thank you all on here for your information and support!
MajorMom
on 11/28/11 9:40 am - VA
Alrighty, then. Hang tough and I'll see you on the dark side!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 10:28 am
Gina, I sent you a text a little big ago.  Keep everyone here informed.  Not sure if I'll take my computer in with me?
sandyv63
on 11/28/11 9:45 am - Naples, FL
I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow after your surgery! I know it will all go well and let me say I am proud of you for overcoming your nerves and following through. I really understand how you feel as I wanted to run out of the airport screaming once I got there but my plane was already boarding and I didn't have time. Then they locked the damned doors for takeoff...
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 10:30 am
Haha!  Bet you're glad those doors locked now huh!
sandyv63
on 11/28/11 10:39 am - Naples, FL
Yeah, now I'm glad I didn't do a William Shatner in that Twillight Zone episode (with the Gremlin) but I was close...
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
determineddanni
on 11/28/11 10:25 am
Think of your life after you have become healthier and try not to dwell on the here and now.

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 10:33 am
I'm gonna ROCK it!  Thanks ;-)
provolisa
on 11/28/11 10:46 am - Provo, UT
What a victory! I am really proud of you for overcoming your nerves. Somebody said something like,"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is doing it anyway!"

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

J G.
on 11/28/11 1:57 pm

Don't be nervous, I'll be holding your hand through cyberspace! It really helps to think of us here on the board while your waiting to go into surgery.  I promise!

-Jenny