$30 of Vitacost for $15

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/28/11 2:03 am
Great Groupon deal if you like half off your vitamins or protein. Here.
dgb123
on 11/28/11 2:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks BearMom!!  For some reason, this offer didn't appear for Washington, DC, but I was able to purchase it using your link.

Much appreciated!  I need protein shakes!

Donna

YeahItsCase
on 11/28/11 2:47 am
bought one!! Hope you get something for the referral :)

Thanks!!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/28/11 3:02 am
No referral stuff there. It was just a good deal I found through Slick Deals, and am always looking for deals on vitamins and protein.
YeahItsCase
on 11/28/11 3:05 am
Are you sure? Pretty sure groupon will give you 10 groupon bucks if someone buys one off of your link. I know living social gives you one free if 3 friends buy one, too.

Either way..thanks for passing it on :)

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/28/11 8:54 am
Well, it's likely someone else is getting some sort of credit, probably the person that put it on Slick Deals.
seekingsusan
on 11/28/11 8:49 am - Livermore, CA
DS on 05/24/12
yep, there is a "refer a friend" button

Thanks
S~

J G.
on 11/28/11 3:32 pm, edited 11/29/11 4:15 am
Thanks! I bought one. Question: I have only ever bought groupons for local places... to buy some thing online will they send me a code or something???

Also, for the buy one for a friend option, could you buy it for your husband at a different email address?

-Jenny
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/29/11 7:20 am
They send an email with a code to use, which supposedly takes up to a day to get, but I've gotten mine is less than an hour. They don't want you to use it until the next day, which is fine with me.

This deal had a limit of 1, but you can buy one as a gift as well, so I bought one for me, and one for my hubby, with his email address. I selected to print it myself, rather than just send it to his email though, because he spaces out on stuff like that, and would delete it or lose it or something like that.

J G.
on 11/29/11 11:38 am
Thanks, hon, that's just what I had in mind.

-Jenny