Packing reminders please!

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 10:16 am
Ohhhhh GOOD call on the wipes!!!  I'll throw some in the suitcase right now.  I don't even use a hairbrush anymore since I cut my hair off super short in preparation for the hair loss phase lol!

Thank you for the well wishes!
HeatherLynn
on 11/27/11 10:14 am - TX
 I took gas-x strips, to help with the gas. I also had pony tail holders and hair clips, because I knew I wouldn't be up to "doing" my hair. The other thing I took, that I used more than anything, was my robe and my own socks. I wish you the best in your surgery. See you on the dark side. 
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 10:27 am
EXCELLENT call on the robe!  I got it now
I really hope I'm not as gassy since mine will be an open surgery. I hear those are less gassy?

How are you feeling??  I'm happy to see that in your last post you are seeing the light now.  Dang men feeling better right away huh?!  lol
HeatherLynn
on 11/27/11 10:30 am - TX
On November 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM Pacific Time, SwitchedUp wrote:
EXCELLENT call on the robe!  I got it now
I really hope I'm not as gassy since mine will be an open surgery. I hear those are less gassy?

How are you feeling??  I'm happy to see that in your last post you are seeing the light now.  Dang men feeling better right away huh?!  lol
 I am doing pretty good now I think. I am not so emotional over the food, and I am hurting less. I think a few nights of sleep in my own bed have been very therapeutic for me. I am down to the task of figuring out how to make this tool work best for me. I will start vites tomorrow and tracking my intake of everything closely. 

provolisa
on 11/27/11 11:05 am - Provo, UT
 Mindy, you GO girl!

Time to get initiated into this little club!

I'm wishing you the Best!!!

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 11:12 am
Thank you!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 11:13 am - MN
DS on 03/13/12
Good luck in your travel tomorrow Mindy.
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 11:17 am
Thanks Stella!
sandyv63
on 11/27/11 12:30 pm - Naples, FL
Sippy cup!! This was the best piece of advice I ever received from this board for things to bring to the hospital with me. Sure, I looked like an idiot traveling throughout LA  holding a sippy cup(particularly Burbank to see a taping of the Dr. Phil show that my friend couldn't do without - but I sure could have...) but it kept me from sucking down too much liquid too fast and it also kept the air out because let me tell you, I was burping enough without adding swallowed air to my belly.  It really made a difference and I even managed to amuse the stewardess on the trip home because I had it on the plane with me.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
galla1
on 11/27/11 11:05 pm
GOOD LUCK!!!

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!