See you all on the Dark Side......is there a such thing as protein cookies??

orangecrushed
on 11/27/11 10:22 am - Triad, NC
You will be in my thoughts and prayers!  Looking forward to hearing your updates!!!
provolisa
on 11/27/11 11:00 am - Provo, UT
 I'm sure happy that you lived through that 2 week liquid diet... I'm not sure if I could have! Great going! 

Now you are ready to get initiated... I wish you the best!!!

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/27/11 11:56 am
best wishes for a quick, smooth and painless surgery!

Speedy recovery and we can't wait to see you on the dark side!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

determineddanni
on 11/27/11 12:01 pm
Good luck! Soon you will be on the dark side!

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 12:12 pm - MN
DS on 03/13/12
Good luck tomorrow, may your surgery be fast and easy for the doc and your recovery quick.
sandyv63
on 11/27/11 12:23 pm - Naples, FL
I will be anxiously waiting to hear how you're doing. You'll see, it will be easier than you thought it would be. Get up and walk when the nice nurse comes for you but push the morphine button first before you get out of bed. Try to get as much sleep as you can, which may not be easy because the nurses will be fussing over you but know that it is all good.  You'll be tired but glad that it is finally over and you will have the knowledge that you will never be fat again because of this wonderful surgery and whatever discomfort you are feeling is more than worth it to know your fat days are now officially limited to the time it takes you to lose the weight. You will now KNOW it will never come back. I can't describe what this feels like but you will understand by the time you wake up from surgery. Good luck to you and I know you will have a smooth and uneventful recovery!
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
galla1
on 11/27/11 11:11 pm
GOOD LUCK ... It is so worth it!

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!