See you all on the Dark Side......is there a such thing as protein cookies??

beth-28
on 11/27/11 9:16 am
I'm writing now, because I have to leave before 6am to get to the hospital by 8. I hope to be conscious enough later in the evening to post and let everyone know how it went, especially my switch sister, SwitchedUp. But if I'm not, my hubby says he will post an update for me.

I'm packing now, and am enjoying one last bowl of chicken broth before I try to get to bed early. I can have broth up to 10pm, but I hope to be asleep (if I'm lucky) before then. I had one last protein shake about an hour ago, and have been drinking liquids continuously all day, so I'm as ready as I can get in that department.

I was so worried I was not going to make it thru my 2 week liquid diet! At times I felt as if I would gnaw my own arm off if I didn't get a pizza or something crunchy!! But I made it and I'm raring to go ( I really hope I can sleep tonight)!

See ya'll on the Dark Side!
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Its a Secret
on 11/27/11 9:22 am, edited 2/9/12 8:30 pm
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

teachmid
on 11/27/11 9:28 am - OKC, OK
Best wishes, Beth, and yes, there are protein cookies......Paula Dean's flourless peanut butter cookies.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

waterman691
on 11/28/11 2:30 pm - west monroe, LA
 Could you  please expound on the cookies
Rno

Arnold  HW 330  Pre Surg  300
fullhousemom
on 11/27/11 9:29 am
I am so excited for you!  Best wishes tomorrow.  You will be so happy to have it over, knowing that there are so many wonderful positive changes ahead of you!
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 9:56 am - PA
Sending Prayers and Positive thoughts your way for a seamless surgery and recovery. 

Can't wait to hear how it all went. 
seekingsusan
on 11/27/11 10:06 am - Livermore, CA
DS on 05/24/12
Best Wishes!

Super Surgery & UNeventful Recovery,

S~

HeatherLynn
on 11/27/11 10:11 am - TX
 Wish you the best! See you on the dark side. 
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 10:11 am
Good luck, sister!!  I'll message you my phone number so you can text me from the hospital.  We can listen to each other whine .  I have to be at the hospital 24 hours after you do, sor a surgery also at 8am.  
 I didn't have to do a pre-op diet of any type since my surgery is open....so just to make you a tish jeaous...I'm enjoying some tombstone pizza right now.  Sorry! 

I hope we have awesome, uneventful recoveries.  Write me when you can! 
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 10:18 am