Nutella...how do you use it, or do you?

HeatherLynn
on 11/27/11 10:33 am - TX
 I am a Nutella freak. Love the stuff. I'm craving it, but don't want to add too many carbs. Any ideas on how to utilize it? 
Its a Secret
on 11/27/11 10:41 am, edited 2/10/12 12:13 am
Comment removed after OH violated users privacy and posting pics and posts to facebook without prior permission. OH is currently moderating posts unfairly and pushing knowledeable users out.

bgrandmabear
on 11/27/11 10:41 am
I use it to get my peanut butter cup fix  one spoon of nuttella and one spoon of peanut butter love it. My 6 year old niece loves it on peanut butter sandwich  i can eat bread so just go with a spoon.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/27/11 11:54 am
I will scoop out one spoonful and dip my almonds or cashews in it until I've used it up. But I limit myself to 1 spoon due to the sugar... And because it gives me oil slicks.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 11/27/11 11:55 am - Burlington County, NJ
You are wayyyyy too early out for that kind of stuff. You want to feel the kind of crappy you were feeling a couple days ago? Eat that kind of thing.

In the future, considerably down the road, there are lots of things you can do with it. But not now.

HeatherLynn
on 11/27/11 11:57 am - TX
On November 27, 2011 at 7:55 PM Pacific Time, Elizabeth N. wrote:
You are wayyyyy too early out for that kind of stuff. You want to feel the kind of crappy you were feeling a couple days ago? Eat that kind of thing.

In the future, considerably down the road, there are lots of things you can do with it. But not now.

I was afraid of that. :( Darn. Oh well, at least down the road I won't feel deprived. LOL 

This girl does not want to feel crappy again! (Although I would really love to take a crap...maybe TMI, but geeze what is up with my bowels?)
beemerbeeper
on 11/27/11 12:04 pm - AL
I would stay away from it until you are maintaining.

~Becky

Blank Out
on 11/27/11 12:06 pm
 I love nutella too!  But, truly, it's just like eating a candy bar!  It has virtually no nutrional value.  Save it for when you are much farther out and really need a taste of something sweet.  I don't even buy it, because, all I would be doing is sticking a spoon in it everyday and eating it! 

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

newyorkbitch
on 11/27/11 2:34 pm
Listen carefully.

Keep away from simple carbs.

lk1970
on 11/27/11 8:35 pm
I'd stay away from it... my kids eat it but it's REALLY HIGH IN CARBS!!
Take advantage of your weight loss window...

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!