It rubs the lotion on it's skin...

beth-28
on 11/26/11 11:27 am
"Or else it get's the hose again!"  Sorry, no wisdom here, I just could resist the quote.  However, I am swinging critters for you, and I love your little bunny avatar!
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Kingy
on 11/26/11 11:33 am - Hobart, Australia
lol Loving your tagline by the way.

YeahItsCase
on 11/26/11 11:40 am
try using baby oil in the shower..I use it in the winter and it really helps hydrate my skin during the cold months. Works like a charm :)

Kingy
on 11/26/11 1:38 pm - Hobart, Australia
Nice one, this I will certainly try, thanks!

dustydeer
on 11/27/11 1:37 am
On November 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM Pacific Time, YeahItsCase wrote:
try using baby oil in the shower..I use it in the winter and it really helps hydrate my skin during the cold months. Works like a charm :)
I second this! Except I use the "cream" baby oil or gel to keep from turning my shower into a danger zone. I put it on at the very end, barely rinse and towel dry to rub it in/take off excess without having it all in my tub.

Do this daily in the shower and never have a dry skin prob.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

Larissa P.
on 11/26/11 11:44 am - Denton, TX
1. Yep
2. Yep
3. Yep
4. Yep

It does get better. I looked like a scaley lizard for a while.
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Kingy
on 11/26/11 1:44 pm - Hobart, Australia
Good to know I'm on track with the post op behaviour etc.     Great wedding photos in your profile btw, you look fantabulous.

honeybadger 11
on 11/26/11 12:37 pm - FL
Im dry and itchy and it feels so good to itch so ive scratched my self into scab heaven:)

My mood swings are incredible! Crying at diaper commercials and anything else that trips my crazy ***** fancy, tired of being in the house, thinking my totally stable marriage is ending. Yep it will make you bonkers!

Im gagging down 2 shakes a day and getting in 70ish oz a day. Thats the best i can do right now but everyday to try to get in more. Ive been slowly adding in vites but i mainly make sure to get iron, calcium and multi. Ive been good with getting my A,D,E and K in just in the last few days. I added my B complex today. If i dont happen to get them all in, i dont beat my self up about it. Its a work in progress!

As ive been told a million times form the vets unfortunately this chapter just sucks and there is nothing to do but wait it out:)

Good job on your incredible progress so far!!!

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Kingy
on 11/26/11 2:02 pm - Hobart, Australia
Thanks matey, as long as I know it's supposed to suck, I'm ok with that.  I'll make sure to give myself an uppercut if I feel it getting away from me.

Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 12:43 pm - Burlington County, NJ
That sounds all rather normal. Yes, a lot of people have used electrolyte supplements. Just make sure yours are sugar free.

Vitamins are number three priority thus far. Number ONE ONE ONE ONE is fluid, two is protein. Keep working the fluids.

Hang in there, it will get better.