Here I sit 12 days out...

provolisa
on 11/26/11 9:19 pm - Provo, UT
 I'm so glad you don't feel on the verge of death anymore! That just doesn't sound good! Here's to your continued, uneventful, recovery!

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/26/11 10:12 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats on feeling better!!

Now, about the sneezing. I spent 8 years in the Middle East so I know of these dust storms of which you speak. Have a pillow handy. When you feel one coming on, put the pillow against your stomach.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

orangecrushed
on 11/27/11 12:55 am - Triad, NC
So glad to hear that things are looking up for you!  Your story has been a reminder for me... hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, walk, walk, and the rest can wait a bit.

Hope the sneezing dies down now. :)
Elizabeth N.
on 11/27/11 12:58 am - Burlington County, NJ
HURRAY!!!!! Glad to hear it's getting better. Yeah,sneezing is horrible :-( .

Your husband needs a kick in the ass. Tell him to knock off the carbs or I will descend on him :-p.

pycca
on 11/27/11 2:05 am - Haslet, TX
Glad to hear your doing better !!! When you feel like it you can add the rest in slowly... but stay away from the carbs !!! 

Tell hubby to back off too !!! BAD  BAD  BAD  habit to sneak that in so early....

makes it really easy later to do without knowing your eating them too much,, other than stink bombs !!!!

About the sneezing,,, yes we are having lots of windy now,, but you can even get the sneezes from not giving yourself enough time inbetween swallowing fluid, food  too.. if I drink or eat too quickly  will sneeze,,, have ti give it a min to process down the tube.  lol  being as you are new,, it is more sensitive.

it is also one of my full signs,,,

texasstar
on 11/27/11 9:54 am
 So glad to so see your post and read you are doing better.  When my husband makes me laugh it makes it hurt on my lower left side.  I hope things continue to improve for you.