Bullying and Newbies

Larissa P.
on 11/26/11 9:56 am - Denton, TX
I love you to death, Kirmy, but that's bull**** I never said a word to the woman, I think I posted something something once complaining about duodenalswitch.com (lack of current info on something? I wasn't the only one who thought so that is how DSFacts.com got born as an alternative) and she blocked me.

She is very vindictive and controlling and thinks he own **** don't stink.

Now, have I ever flamed anyone in my life? Honestly. Oh, and I've stuck around, assuredly. :)
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
kirmy
on 11/26/11 6:27 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Larissa hon you said it before yourself that you wished you didn't think you had all the answers before your Ds and had listened to the old timers.  I can see straight away that EN took against you for snubbing what was overwhelming advice not to proceed. She certainly wouldn't have hidden her ire under a bushel and after concerted effort by many of us just wrote you off and blocked you.  I get how harsh that is love but by your own admission your hard headedness got you in a terrible spot.  I am very relieved that you're now doing well.  I don't think it is bull****  It is my experience with EN. It is also my experience with Ms CAlculator and LeaNNE and Diana.  All of the big bad tough broads on this and other forums.  I've never had anything but kindness off them.  I have of course argued and fallen out and then got back with each in my own factitious way....but I'm richer for it....well not fiscally.....

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 11/27/11 1:10 am - Burlington County, NJ
Larissa is permanently in several of my block categories. She thinks it's bull**** Ask me if I give a rat's ass. I don't wish her ill. She is just simply banished from my life. That's how I cope with the combination of appalling stupidity, ignorance, arrogance, sense of entitlement and wanton recklessness with her life that she has shown over and over and OVER again.

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/11 10:46 am
fullhousemom
on 11/26/11 3:24 am
 I have seen many of EN's posts and yes, most are very concerning and helpful.  She is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable. I worry that one, we will call it "distasteful" post, can cause more damage than good. And if you are in the habit of posting in that manner, you have the chance of being offensive to a great number of people.  I would never accuse anyone of being uncaring.  If you are on this forum, especially for a long period of time, you are here because you care. I only want to say that  one's manner of posting could offend and hurt, and we should be cognizant of that. 

Again, as a newbie, I never heard  you could block anyone.    Nor would I want to. If someone's posts disappear, does that mean you've been blocked?
kirmy
on 11/26/11 3:37 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You know what....I don't want everyone to like me.  I'm not really that bothered to be honest and I'm sure EN feels the same.   There are enough people here to engage with if you find one person "offensive".  As in all on-line forums it matters not how cognsant you are of others feelings sometimes you have to let a numpty know they are being a total ******g wanker and vice versa.  It is a public service announcement. 

No one is advocating cruelty but this is a dangerous surgery for those not in the know.  If being exposed to information, resources and advice isn't working then a kick in the arse might get attention!!!

And yes when EN vanishes it means she's blocked you.  The block button is a God send. You can use it against me when I go on one of my Liberal leftist anti-religion pro abortion rants culminating in a Catherine wheel of swearing that would make a tourette's sufferer recoil.

fullhousemom
on 11/26/11 4:10 am
 Your post gave me a big smile!  I dont disagree with anything you said. But....i cant figure out if you are a nurse or a journalist!  You obviously have a gift for both!

Yes, I guess  EN blocked me. I disagreed with her manner on that last post.  Still do. I will lose out on her helpful advice but I stuck up for something I believed in. It's over and done. 

I have no plan on blocking anyone. Too many good things out weigh the bad!

P.S.  You posted a picture of yourself a few days back that was to die for. I am only 6 weeks out, but I hope I look as good as you!  AND I'm gonna buy me a pair of those cool boots with matching hat, gloves, and scarf too!  You look fabulous!
kirmy
on 11/26/11 4:35 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Everyone needs a red pair of hunter wellies!

If ya dinnae have your weliies where would ye be?
You'd be in the Hospital or infirmary
If ie wasnae for your wellies!

butercup
on 11/26/11 10:05 am - Kennewick, WA
Now I feel the need to eat a deep fried Mars bar.
kirmy
on 11/26/11 6:29 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
There is always a need for a deep friend mars bar.

They also deep fry pizza......just so you know,,,,,