Bullying and Newbies

"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/26/11 8:29 am - Houston, TX
.There is never a need for such profanity.

And I disagree with that.  I spent the last 8 years working directly with the military in Kuwait. I have a PhD in profanity and it was well earned and taught by extreme experts. Here's the thing: You can disapprove all you want but you don't get to tell anyone else how they can talk. You can only control how you respond to it.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Sheanie
on 11/26/11 2:02 am
(deactivated member)
on 11/26/11 2:42 am
kirmy
on 11/26/11 3:10 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
EN is a warm loving person.  She comes across as abrasive because she has little tolerance for idiots.  If you're not ******g on her gate or acting like Little Lord Fauntleroy then you'll find her to be a devoted and giving woman who never fails to stop by and give of her time and effort.

Funny how the petty whiners never seem to stick about long enough to help others.

Chairwoman of the EN fanclub. 

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 3:35 am - Burlington County, NJ
Well, I'm pissed at YOU because you haven't gotten your ass to Montana yet. So get on the stick woman!! I demand the opportunity to get drunk with you under the Big Sky .

kirmy
on 11/26/11 4:44 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I'll come ONLY if you do a modern dance rendition of the closure of the R&R board.  You can use a ribbon and must wear spandex. 

I will get to Montana...you just wait and see Missy!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 5:34 am - Burlington County, NJ
If we are drunk enough, I'll do it!

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/11 12:08 pm
Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 12:24 pm - Burlington County, NJ
BWAHAHA!!!! Thing is, I don't have anything to pay in extortion fees.

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/11 12:35 pm