On this Thanksgiving, I am grateful for this forum..

sonia8338
on 11/24/11 1:55 pm
Howdy y'all. I am typing this on my phn so pls excuse typos + txtspeak..

Were it not 4 this forum I would have
*spent $250 on the wrong hospital
* nvr met the lawyer who got me approved
* taken the wrong protein + vites
* met Lisey, my angel
* had anxiety attacks due to my ignorance...
* not known what 2 bring 2 the hospital

I am grateful 2 vets for their wealth of info + 2 newbies for their support. I am beginning month 8 with a 65# loss (I've been plateaued 4 a month), since surgery + 75# total.

On this day of blessings I count this forum as one of them..
Peace and Love
Lisey is my Angel

NoreenRT
on 11/24/11 9:42 pm - Warner Robins, GA
*like*
**double like**

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

sandyv63
on 11/25/11 12:11 am - Naples, FL
This forum changed my life. What can I possibly add to that?
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
beemerbeeper
on 11/25/11 1:25 am - AL
I am also very greatful for the members of this forum and especially for the vets who came before me who held my hand and STILL support me every day.

I sincerely can't imagine having a DS without having this forum. 

~Becky

teachmid
on 11/25/11 2:53 am - OKC, OK
**like**
this forum and all it's wonderful people have been my support group for the last year.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/11 7:42 am
I am and will forever be grateful to this forum. To the vets who paid it forward and told me about the top secret DS that Kaiser never mentioned, to the vets who gave me honest information about the surgery they chose and were living with, who saved me from RNY. I am grateful for those who shared their stories and before and after pictures to keep me motivated. To those who take the time to advise me on labs, and what I should eat. I am grateful to this forum for its members who provide advise, humor, wisdom, friendships, prayers. And I am grateful for the block button for making my time here more enjoyable.. I hope everyone here had an awesome Thanksgiving.