Full Liquids

Its a Secret
on 11/25/11 7:10 am, edited 2/10/12 12:16 am
Comment removed because OH violated users privacy by posting pics and posts to FB without the users prior knowledge.

sandyv63
on 11/25/11 7:41 am - Naples, FL
At a week out I was able to eat eggs, cheese, egg drop soup and a bunch of other stuff. Is your doc super conservative? Also, cream of anything soups gives me painful gas and diarrhea. Are you tolerating them well?  You should be able to do refried beans by now as well. Go light and see how it sits.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Its a Secret
on 11/25/11 7:52 am, edited 2/10/12 12:16 am
Comment removed because OH violated users privacy by posting pics and posts to FB without the users prior knowledge.

provolisa
on 11/25/11 9:06 am - Provo, UT
 That protein shake sounds SCARY good!!
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

honeybadger 11
on 11/25/11 10:36 am - FL
Refried beans thinned with chicken broth, I add a dollop of chobani (taste like sour cream). Applesauce thinned with water, pudding i had to make with lactaid so i  add protein powder to and after it sets i thinned it with more lactaid. Egg salad pureed with chicken broth and mayo and little mustard (sounds gross but this was the tastiest thing i was eating, first time i ate it i swore it was manna from heaven!:)

That was about it for me since im lactose intolerant. My dr is super conservative also but at about 9 days i stopped thinning everything so much to see how i tolerated it and all when well. Im not saying dont follow your drs orders:) Im 16 days out and started adding super soft foods like avocados, cream cheese and smoked salmon to the list.

Good luck! Hope you can find some variety on our oh so small list:)!!!

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Sheanie
on 11/26/11 12:43 am
Sounds like you're doing good, sweetie.  Just write down and tally your protein every day as you go.  And keep reading here and you'll do fine.  Don't add in calcium until you are supposed to because it slows down digestion and makes everything harder (at least it did for me).

And remember, you are healing.  You only get ONE CHANCE to heal the right way.  Take it easy, don't overdo it.  You already are light years ahead of me because you found this site right away.

Take your portable protein with you if you leave the house.  Be careful to always have something protein on you, and your drink by your side AT ALL TIMES.  At 2 years out, I still have my "contigo" thermos of Arizona green tea iced at my side, day and night, work and home. 

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100