yummy TURKEY!!

jenflock
on 11/25/11 6:13 am - TN
I did great for Thanksgiving. Gobbled up deviled eggs and turkey and ham and green beans fried up in bacon drippings and pieces.  I AVOIDED the carby stuff and actually LOST a pound over thanksgiving!!!! 1st time EVER in my life.  I am dropping weight again and am so thankful I had my DS.  I would do it again in a second if need be.  Thanks to all of you who toil here and bring the info we need to light. Thank you for the ass whippings you give if I need one. I am so happy right now for the first time in so long and it is a miracle. Havent been here in a while but just wanted to give a quick update.  I truly believe the vets here helped me save my own life.  you are ANGELS!!! 

2011Mommy
on 11/25/11 12:28 pm
I love to hear that you love your DS! I never even heard of it before I stumbled on this board and I am so happy I did :) Congrats on your success!
Kayla B.
on 11/25/11 2:39 pm - Austin, TX
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, I lost weight too!  Even 4 yrs out...still lost weight on turkey day.

And it was my first year for deep fried turkey and ... yeah, wow.  Devoting my life to whoever thought that one up.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
a_new_mii
on 11/26/11 7:14 am - AZ
 Jen, 
Weight Loss / Dieting card: congratulations on your weight loss Card
I, however, did not do as well.  I gained two pounds over the past three days (I did all the cooking).  
Back on track today!! :0)  which is NEW for me. Usually I give up around this time of year and say "Well I guess I'll try again at the beginning of the year".  
Next month will be hard.  We have 5 birthdays, Christmas, and New Years!  OY!!! God give me strength! 

Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175