Deactivated Member?

Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 1:44 am - Burlington County, NJ
Poor Zuzu, she's just not getting very far with her nanny shtick, is she?

Anyone who thinks Jazzbabe is in any kind of danger of harming herself has, IMO, the obligation to contact OH and her local authorities and alert them that she is a suicide risk. She WILL be found, checked out/evaluated--and I predict extremely pissed off that her attention getting ploy didn't get the kind of attention she wanted.

HOWEVER, I could be wrong. It happens once every five years or so ;-). And if I AM wrong and she decides to hurt herself, do you forum nannies want it on your conscience that you didn't go an extra mile or ten to try to save her?

Quote me, would you Sheanie? Thanks.

Sheanie
on 11/26/11 1:56 am
"HOWEVER, I could be wrong.  It happens once every five years or so ;-)"

But I suspect you're correct.  People who get pissed off enough to "deactivate" don't off themselves.  They are "feeders" who need other peoples' pity and attention to thrive.  She's already been on SSI, SSDI, and been through more than one learning institution.  She knows the system and how to abuse it. 

Also your words:  "She WILL be found, checked out/evaluated--and I predict extremely pissed off that her attention getting ploy didn't get the kind of attention she wanted. "  ---  Should be remembered.  This girl shot down EVERY single piece of helpful advice offered to her.  Tried that, didn't work.  That won't work because......  She knows it all and has all the answers.  She doesn't want help, she wants attention.

Everyone should make a habit of reading "latest posts".  Very enlightening.

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100

Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 2:03 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yes indeed.

Let's get her on Dr. Phil. THAT will just make her entire day and then some.

Hey, are you on my FB group?

feeder3565
on 11/26/11 1:04 pm
So, how do I contact OH? Is there a special site for this? Yes I do believe she will hurt herself. While I know how to use the resources in my community I have lived in for 53 years, I am new to this computer world. Karen 

Elizabeth N.
on 11/26/11 1:23 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Just email one of the generic addresses like [email protected] and put in the subject line that this is about a suicide risk. Or call them.

PM me if that doesn't get something in motion to your satisfaction and I'll see what I can do to help.

feeder3565
on 11/26/11 1:57 pm
I can not get through on this link, it kicks me back to this site. When I clicked on the report button at the bottom of her post Dreams Over I was able to write a message to the oh mod. but it clicked off  when I pushed send. Is it not working. PH. Number Please. Any Indy, DS out there that knows her address? Karen 

Paula R.
on 11/26/11 2:24 pm - Portland, OR
If you click on the OH logo at the top left side of the page (with the 2 flying birds), it will take you to the main page of the OH website.  Then scoll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a link running along the bottom that says "Contact Us."  Click that link and it will open up OH's contact page.  A little ways down you will get to the Member Services catagory and it says something about emailing them.  Click that link and a page opens up.  Fill out the page and submit it.
My signature is in the witness protection program

Elizabeth N.
on 11/27/11 12:53 am - Burlington County, NJ
That was just an email address, not a link. You can put it into your email program and send from there. You can also find the "contact us" information here on the site.

Julie R.
on 11/26/11 2:05 am - Ludington, MI
 I've been extemely time-crunched lately, and didn't read the entire thread, but the referenced individual, although I liked her well enough, had a long, long history of extremely hopelessness.    It didn't matter what the issue was, she was bound and determined to fail at whatever it was she was attempting to overcome, because she had already decided to do so.   I'm sure her mental health problems, but also, her inherent personality assisted with this mindset, but those problems don't make it a done deal.    I'm one of those folks that feels strongly that YOU determine the outcome of a situation by what kind of attitude you have.  It's not a perfect determination, but it's a helpful one.    I wish her only peace of mind, solace and healing, but she's not going to get it until she decides it's worth changing her thinking.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125