Why am I going through puberty before surgery??

beth-28
on 11/24/11 4:46 am
My face has started breaking out alot! Normally I have good skin....one blemish every few months or so. But now my face looks terrible.....I'm breaking out almost as bad as my teenage son. Why??

I thought it was because I wasn't getting enough vitamins and minerals while on this damned liquid diet, so I went and got a multi vitamin and a supplement with extra C, D, and Zinc. If anything it seems worse! I'm not really stressed out about the surgery yet....at least not that I'm aware of. It's not on my mind constantly.....nothing is on my mind constantly. I can lose myself in a good book, or play with my bunnies, ferrets or dogs.

So please, any ideas or suggestions?
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

MajorMom
on 11/24/11 4:53 am - VA
You may be losing weight like crazy on the per-op diet. Sometimes that causes folks to break out. Also, low vitamin A can cause it but I'm thinking it's more likely you're losing weight and your pores are getting a load of oils or hormones are leaving the building causing your breakout.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

teachmid
on 11/24/11 6:02 am - OKC, OK
Nerves do that to me.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

gak
on 11/24/11 7:11 am
Revision on 06/21/13
I second the Vit A since you are already taking zinc. Sometimes it is Vit A and zinc. Are you taking A at all ? If you are increase it and make sure it's dry.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm