******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

teachmid
on 11/21/11 9:21 am - OKC, OK
Hi Gina and everyone,
Loonngg day at work then got soaked and cold walking to the car then stuck in traffic. Fun day. Now I'm in bed in my jammies!!!

B: bacon, double protein shake
S: double protein shake
L: broccoli and cheese soup (P-18, C-12), cottage cheese, 2 peach slices
S: Swiss cheese
D: shrimp ****tail, cesear salad, baked potato, cheddar biscuit (guess where we went!!)
S: ???

V: one batch left
F: on track
E: walking at work
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

MajorMom
on 11/21/11 6:04 pm - VA
lol  Living vicariously through you and enjoying your dinner at Red Lobster.

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Emily F.
on 11/21/11 10:11 am, edited 11/21/11 10:11 am
Well, I'm peeking in here because I've felt really low blood sugar lately but when I compare what I eat to others, I think I'm eating a lot.

double scoop protein coffee shake
handful of nuts
1 scoop shake
double cheeseburger minus half bun
about 1/2 dollar fries
1 scoop shake
little greek yogurt
hot dog w cheese on piece of bread
some cheeseburger soup
double scoop protein shake
now I'm eating leftover chicken fajitas w cheese no bread

I'm 19 months out at goal weight. It just seems weird that I would need this much food..
MajorMom
on 11/21/11 6:06 pm - VA
Good choices of proteiny food though. Maybe you have a long stomach that takes more to fill up.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Renfairewench
on 11/21/11 11:14 am
So I'm battling trying to lose 15 pounds and my body seems to be reticent to let me get below 165 no matter what I do. I am not really hungry, but I eat and I eat protein and occasionally throw in some carbs.  But then I go and do something stoopid like eat a bunch of ice cream. Honestly, ice cream should be banned in my house because I have no control when it's around. Ok, I have a little control because I really have been wanting to just devour the entire quart and a half, but I haven't............yet.  I've been picking at it a little every day and the worst part about all of this is that it totally mind f*cks me.  I feel like I am a failure that I can't stay seem to stay on track and lose this damned weight!

-Coffee with half and half & cream throughout the day (which I may have to give up if my weight doesn't start moving in a downward position)

B/L -5 egg omlet with sausage, 3 slices of american cheese, a slice and a half of swiss cheese
(this was breakfast and lunch)

Late lunch -1 small bbq country spare rib.

S -Ice cream. Butter Pecan to be exact. How much? Good question because I just kept spooning it out of the container.
S-Several large spoonfuls of carrot custard I made before it cooked. It's got sugar in it. No wonder I'm a fart factory tonight between this and the ice cream. It's a wonder my husband loves me.

D-2 sweet italian sausages dipped in ketchup and mustard and about 1 cup (maybe less) of pan fried potatos and onions.

Vites:
Iron - Done
Morning batch - done
Calcium - batch 1 done, 2 is pending (I started taking these too late today) Batch 3 not done

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

MajorMom
on 11/21/11 6:10 pm - VA
Could you possibly switch the ice cream to low carb ice cream...not fat free but sugar free? I want to say Eddy's makes a good low carb butter pecan ice cream.

When you run out of day for your calcium, take 1,000mg instead of just 500-600mg. Michelle said it's ok in that cir****tance, really.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Renfairewench
on 11/21/11 9:52 pm, edited 11/21/11 9:54 pm
I have looked for low carb ice cream in the three grocery stores that I shop in most frequently and all to no avail. I could get sugar free I guess, but I don't really know. I don't normally buy ice cream just because I cannot stay away from it. When I had my RNY it made me dump so badly that I gave it up. I had not had ice cream for eight years. When I had my revision I could not eat much of anything and hubby bought me a pint of Haggan Daaz because I had been throwing up for days and I was just in tears about it. That was the first time in 8 years I had eaten ice cream. I all but died and went to heaven from the flavor on that day.  Well, I didn't dump like an RNYer, but the subsequent poops and farts made it clear that ice cream would be a far and few thing between. It took me 5 days to finish that pint and only because I would eat just a couple spoonfuls a day. It was one of the few things I didn't hurl back up. 

I have been spooning the ice cream for days now. A little here and there. I've been keeping a reign on it, but I will be glad when it's gone and out of the house because then it will not be a temptation.  I didn't buy this ice cream though. It came with the Thanksgiving food basket we received.  I groaned when I saw it because I knew I would be into it. I am weak.

As for the calcium, I didn't know I could take more than the two tablets (600 mg). I'll have to remember that. I usually try to give myself a couple hours between doses so I generally start around 3:00 and by 9:00 p.m. I'm usally done with them. I'll have to remember that I can take three pills if I miss a dose then.  Thanks.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"