4 Month Update

scoob
on 11/20/11 10:55 am - Somerset, KY
So glad to see you and so glad you're doing so well! Can't wait to see the pics! Hope the getting vites down get better!! Congrats!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 10:59 am - Beverly, NJ
 I've missed it here :)  

It feels so good to be able to walk and be active and not feel so damn tired all the time that sitting at my desk is the last place I want to be.  Today I had work to do so I got distracted and found my way here :)

Pics to come soon :)  I ahve some on my phone but I'm not happy with them.  Tomorrow I'm going to try taking some more.  On my FB I have some though.  

The vites will get better slowly but surely.  I'm taking what I can, that's the important part.  

I missed you!
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 11:44 am - Bayonne, NJ
You're doing a great job, and keeping on top of things. WTG!  Don't worry about the "you're losing too much weight" bit, he told me the same thing and I never got to his projected goal, haha. He's great but he can ******vous nellie.

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 11:46 am - Beverly, NJ
Thanks!

I think you're the one who told me that originally :)  Which is why I haven't touched the enzymes.  He's awesome and I love him to death but he still has his quirks :)
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 11:54 am - Bayonne, NJ
That he does, but the good thing is that he's open to listening when it comes to vitamin knowledge, and he's taking advice from Vitalady!
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 12:09 pm - Beverly, NJ
 Yes he is!  Which is awesome.  When I mentioned her he beamed!