Out doorsy photo whoring with dogs to upset trolls.

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/11 4:11 am
simply beautiful and an inspiration!!
kirmy
on 11/21/11 4:18 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thank you my dear.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
KathyA999
on 11/21/11 7:40 am
You look fahbulous dahling.  Love the snazzy red Wellies!

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Tammy D.
on 11/21/11 9:20 am

complimenting your Wellies with hat, scarf and gloves in the same beautiful color ...

I bow to the queen of absolute shopping brilliance

elixir
on 11/21/11 11:16 am - MI
You are an absolute doll. And your pup-pups are adorable. 

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

ms2mrsmyers
on 11/21/11 12:43 pm - Terre Haute, IN
Hi Kirmy, I don't post often but I had to let you know what an inspiration you are to me. Thanks for paying it forward and you look radiant!
(deactivated member)
on 11/21/11 12:52 pm
 I was just going to say "Gotta get me some red boots." Thanks for the inspiration and pics of your happy doggies!
zuzupetals2u2
on 11/21/11 2:28 pm - Sedona, AZ
I DO love those red rubber boots so I immediately had to go to EBAY to find some and I think these yellow ones are more ME and also match a rain jacket & matching little dog rain jacket my Mom left behind . . thanks for the idea. Here's the pic:

I guess the pic didnt want to get any bigger than this! our rain isnt until end of june here and they are called monsoons and they are quite the downpours. Unfortunately much of the time they might be over before I can get the boots on!  Oh well! I want them anyway now!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

KimberlyHeidi
on 11/21/11 11:49 pm - VA
You look gorgeous! 
ModestoK
on 11/23/11 5:14 am
You, my little kumquat, are beyond fabulous.

I'll play second fiddle to you anyday, just name when and where.  I'll even chase balls for you too.

~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi