Out doorsy photo whoring with dogs to upset trolls.

kirmy
on 11/21/11 1:27 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Oh it is always a tough one pinning down that work-a-holic.  I am pretty sure they've been doing back to back surgery all week. 

Honey I'm happy you've got what you wanted. I'm totally pulling for you love and you know this will be a true life changing event for you. I'm just so chuffed.  I hope we'll be sharing a bowl of French onion soup again soon......soon to be very skinny girl.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
butercup
on 11/21/11 2:08 am - Kennewick, WA
You look good, but I can see that you feel good. For the first time ever I took my girls trick or treating this year. They are 13 and 11 and perhaps didn't want their mother tagging along, but I walked for two hours with them. So many years missed, but not anymore.

I love to see you playing with your pups and walking up that trail easily to do it. I love that more than your nice figure and cute outfit, and I love a good outfit.

This comment is in no way to take away from the awesome achievement of looking hot, cuz I am a fan of that. I just don't want to come of all self righteousy.

kirmy
on 11/21/11 4:09 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
LOL! No worries sweet stuff I am utterly complimented.  Many thanks and it is awesome that you can take part in the milestones. I doff my cap!

Miss Liss
on 11/21/11 2:16 am
You look Fantabulous!!  I remember from the days of R&R when you were just beginning your journey.  You've done great!  The scenery is beautiful as well. 
kirmy
on 11/21/11 4:11 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
It is beautiful here.  It does seem like my journey started just last week. 

I also really miss R&R and all of the personalities that bobbed in and out.

Valerie G.
on 11/21/11 2:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Man, I step away from the boards a bit and look what happens.  You've done absolutely wonderfully, Kirmy.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

kirmy
on 11/21/11 4:13 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hey Valerie!  Long time no see!  Very cool to have you back.  Best of luck with the buisness.

Lori F.
on 11/21/11 2:49 am - Chula Vista, CA

Kirmy- You are my idol. I now look like the old you, except that I can't walk anywhere. I want to walk! I want to run! I want to shop! You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
kirmy
on 11/21/11 4:16 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Well it is all down to this amazing surgery.  Are planning on getting a DS?

Lori F.
on 11/21/11 4:23 am - Chula Vista, CA
Yes I WANT A DS, but my @#$% insurance says my crapband isn't broken, so they won't take it out. I'm working on breaking it right now... :)
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49