Out doorsy photo whoring with dogs to upset trolls.

kirmy
on 11/20/11 7:21 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Is there such a thing as bad attention?  Controversy draws attention and I am more than happy to crow about my DS to anyone with a pulse.  I'm also deeply complimented that recently I've been personally targeted by a fairly feeble troll. Still...in her own special special way she waved the DS flag for me so BIG SHOUT OUT to the moral crusaders from the Main board!

Autumn fun. I used to like winter because I could hide under layer and layers of clothes.  The problem was ultimately I'd look like the Michelin man.  Now I like the approaching cold because of the crisp clear days ahead and the empty landscape now the tourists are gone.  It is just me and the pups in the wilds alone...oh and the deer and otters.

It is beautiful where I live.  I can appreciate it now that I'm free to move about in this beautiful world.  My body is not my cage.  Thank you from my soul DS. 

Some celebration pics...also of the new size 6 jeans....he heee.

Up a hill throwing a ball for the evil doglets.

Hiiiiiiiyaaaahhhhhhhh!

Woolly everything.....a clot with the lot.

Almost two years ago walking up the same road near my home.

This is a superb surgery.  It is difficult to live with the medication regime needed to maintain optimal health but for me not nearly as difficult as living with obesity. 

Learn all there is to know about the DS and make an informed decision. This means learning about the action of your parathyroid gland in relation to calcium, how iron is used and absorbed by our bodies and how we metabolise muscle in ketosis.  This will make supplementation more relevant for you and help demystify your labs.

Good luck and love your life. xx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 7:34 pm
You are absolutely beautiful!  Oh, and I love your furbabies, too! 
kirmy
on 11/21/11 12:54 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thanks hon. x

Bette B.
on 11/20/11 8:04 pm
 You - and the scenery - are both STUNNING!!! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

kirmy
on 11/21/11 12:54 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thanks!  I love where I live. x

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 8:37 pm - Beverly, NJ
Once again I'm glad I stopped on back by just so I could see my board crush lol

Really though you look FABULOUS!! Such an inspiration!
kirmy
on 11/21/11 12:57 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You're doing so well girl!  Be gentle with your wife and forge ahead into a healthy fantastic lifestyle.  You did this for you and that takes some time for your SO to accept.  Just keep going forwards and don't be held back EVER.

Thanks for the compliment. xxxx

adkmtngirl
on 11/20/11 9:07 pm - Brant Lake, NY
 Beautiful Kirmy!  Photo ***** away!!!! Not only have you done an amazing job of losing the weight, but you've educated yourself (and many others). 
Kristina

kirmy
on 11/21/11 12:57 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thanks honey. You are very sweet.

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 11:19 pm