Transfer addiction resources please

Emily F.
on 11/20/11 4:07 am
On November 20, 2011 at 8:44 AM Pacific Time, beemerbeeper wrote:
Thank you Emily.  I will pay the shipping if you will send your address.

~Becky
 No need. I am happy they will be used. Thanks.
scoob
on 11/19/11 7:21 am - Somerset, KY
Becky, sweetie, wish I could give you a big hug! Just know that we are here for you. Take one day at a time sweetie!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

beemerbeeper
on 11/20/11 12:45 am - AL
Thank you Ruby,

~Becky

bldeck
on 11/19/11 7:23 am - Farmington, NM
Only those at the bottom, never fall......Only those who choose to stay, never get back up.

Take pride in what you have accomplished. 

YOU GOT UP!!!!!!!!

Betty

DS with Daryl Stewart 04/21/10 - SW 306lbs CW 140lbs

Plastic Surgery with Dr. Sauceda 11/06/12 - LBL, Thigh Lift, BL/BA, small Arm lift

beemerbeeper
on 11/20/11 12:45 am - AL
Thank you Betty,

I had to really hurt to realize I was really hurting.

~Becky

teachmid
on 11/19/11 7:29 am - OKC, OK
Becky,

{{{HUGS}}} and sending you much love.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

beemerbeeper
on 11/20/11 12:46 am - AL
Gail,

It is hard hard hard to think I disappointed people here.  I appreciate the hugs.

~Becky

sara3
on 11/19/11 7:45 am
How brave you are, how honest and courageous.

Be gentle with yourself, you have taken the first step towards recovery. Often when we get healthy and heal one part of a dependence (ie food addiction/ compulsion), we can substitute the chosen substance for another, if the underlying issues are not resolved. A counselor once said to me every lb of flesh  I was carrying was like a lb of pain. This is where you need to begin, by looking at what is "eating you" as it were.

Women who love to much is an ecellent read, it touches of issues like co-dependency. I have also gotten alot from an excellent book called don't diet live it. It is a workbook similar to the likes of Louise Hayes "you can heal your life". It begins each section discussing the issues that surround eating disorders and then takes you on reflective journeying that really helps you look at your own stuff.

You have already taken those first scary steps towards becoming healthy and whole again. Be compassionate with yourself and treat yourself as if you would a special friend. You deserve to be happy.

Well done for reaching out.

Sara
beemerbeeper
on 11/20/11 12:48 am - AL
Thanks Sara.  Sounds like the book Women who love too much is what I need.  I appreciate your resources for me.

~Becky

prettypixels
on 11/19/11 7:46 am
Congratulations on your 24 hours (almost). You are so brave for posting about this here.