What's for dinner in your house tonight - Friday

adkmtngirl
on 11/18/11 6:38 am - Brant Lake, NY
 the kids had baked ziti. Me I'm going out to dinner with some friends had a bar & grill.....can't wait to see what the choices are tonight. 
Kristina

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/11 8:53 am
simple but oh, so good.

chicken breast, cut into cubes and smothered in a lemon/herb homemade sauce
homemade mashed potatoes with BUTTER
spinach

Just finished eating. Yummy. And I'm so full.
meredith_123
on 11/18/11 9:48 am - Waterford, MI
Made cheesy chicken breast.  I cooked the chicken in broth with a chopped up onion.  Seasoned with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.  Then once the chicken was done cooking, I added about half a small brick of Velveta and about 1/2 a bag of cheddar cheese.  Pulled the chicken out and let the sauce reduce a little.  My kids had theirs with spagattii noodles.  Turned out really good.
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
Dudette
on 11/18/11 11:05 am - Edina, MN
Everything sounds so wonderful! Now I will gross you out with what I am having for dinner tonight. LOL! It's Friday night and my kids are all out having dinner/fun with friends. Husband is still at work. It's just me, the dog and the cat for dinner.

I'm 7 weeks post-op and can't eat at lot of solids yet. Based on a suggestion from another WLS friend I decided to try a half a can of Swanson's canned chicken breast covered with ranch dressing. Yuck. I know. I haven't had the best luck with other meats so if this stays down tonight it will be a first. Wish me luck.

Oh, and as I type this the cat and the dog are having the other half of the can of Swanson's. When I popped the top on the can they both came running and started begging. Must have been the smell. Very Alpo-esque. ;-p
bldeck
on 11/19/11 7:42 am - Farmington, NM
Shrimp Corn Chowder
2 cans condensed potato soup
1 can creamstyle corn
1 can whole kernal corn (drained)
Shrimp - a lot I don't measure - 2lbs at the min
Milk/halfnhalf/heavy cream until it gets to a nice consistency

I love this

Betty

DS with Daryl Stewart 04/21/10 - SW 306lbs CW 140lbs

Plastic Surgery with Dr. Sauceda 11/06/12 - LBL, Thigh Lift, BL/BA, small Arm lift