What's for dinner tonight in your house?Thursday

ModestoK
on 11/17/11 9:28 am
I want some balls!!!  I've got all the ingredients except for the Panko crumbs but I'm too lazy to make them tonight.  Instead I'm just going to put some shredded roast chicken onto a cookie sheet, slather it with cheddar, and bake until the cheese is crispy.
But I still want Tracy's balls. (unless she considers your cajones as hers - that would be weird and totally inappropriate.)

The post gave me a great idea of putting chicken and cheese into a poblano pepper, doing the breading thing like Tracy did, and then deep frying it for a giant protein filled pepper popper. 
Maybe this weekend!
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 9:39 am
Mmm!  Poblanos!  I like the way you think!  The way she breaded it was SO GOOD!  If it gives me gas I won't even complain!  The dog might, but I won't.

As for Tracy's balls, I've been told twice this week that she has the brass ones in the relationship.  Once by a dear female friend of ours in her twenties (I used to think of her as a daughter).  The other by, oh yeah, Tracy. . . 
April M.
on 11/17/11 10:49 am - MI
Yorkie, I hope your knee feels better soon! Ouch!

We had turkey burritos (ground turkey instead of beef) with the HOT taco seasoning packet from McCormic. Since each "pound" of turkey is actually 1 1/4 pounds, the "hot" gets spread out a little bit more, makes it a little easier on the sinuses. Used Mission low carb soft taco size tortillas (6g net carbs), and with all the cheese, salsa, taco sauce, and hot sauce I added to mine, I was able to eat about half. So the other half will probably be my 2nd dinner.

I must be craving spicy though, because I made DS friendly jalapeno poppers tonight too... in fact, they're just coming out of the oven, and the spice just in the air is about to make my eyes water. Hmmm, maybe that will be second dinner....

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

yorkieGal
on 11/17/11 9:19 pm - Clermont, FL
You guys are awesome - I so want some of those chicken balls but I'm a bit nervous to make them without a recipe - do you have a recipe with amounts etc????

All of our meals sound so good - I am constantly amazed at how cool us DS'ers are!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!