What's for dinner at your house tonight - Wednesday

ModestoK
on 11/16/11 10:07 am
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, but just think of how awesome NEXT Thanksgiving will be.

Do you happen to have a Pho place nearby?  Right after surgery I would get just the broth for a change from regular chicken broth and cream of what'sit soups.  Nom.  I even froze up little ice cubes of it right before surgery since that was about all I could handle the first couple of weeks.

Kim
beth-28
on 11/16/11 12:00 pm
Hi Kim,

The small town I live in has nothing really good. However, when I go for surgery in Charlotte NC there is a Japanese noodle shop that has the best noodle bowls. Now I know that I caanot eat said noodle bowl, but the broth is very savory and yummy! Hubby will get the noodles and beef and I (if the doctor lets me) will get the broth.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

NoreenRT
on 11/16/11 9:01 am - Warner Robins, GA
We had -------->
crock pot chicken recipe i got from here
wild rice
steamed broccoli

here's the recipe:
put 4 chicken breasts in crock pot
dump a packet of dry italian dressing mix over chix
add 1 stick of butter
cook on low 4 - 6 hrs
take chix out
add 8oz block of cream cheese
stir until melted
spoon cream cheese sauce over chix
add parsley for some color - if you want

this is sooooooooo good & super easy

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

kathy215
on 11/16/11 9:16 am
Noreen.

Thank you for posting the recipe.. I'm going to try it this weekend.

newyorkbitch
on 11/16/11 9:48 am
Pan-seared veal chops
Roasted butternut squash
Steamed broccoli with garlic and olive oil

meredith_123
on 11/16/11 9:49 am - Waterford, MI
Once again a busy night, my son had conferences at school and I worked out at the gym.  So the kids had pizza from Little Ceasrs.  I found they now have hot & ready wings that come in several different flavors.  I had buffalo wings.  I'm so excited that they now have a low carb option on the hot & ready menu.  Maybe tomorrow I'll actually cook since I took the day off.
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
April M.
on 11/16/11 11:19 am - MI
We had giant ribeye steaks on the grill... first time I've ever made them. I went out to flip them, and they were on fire . So, I blew them out, flipped em, turned the grill off, and left them for another 5 minutes. I didn't think I could actually eat that much at one sitting yet, but I ate a whole 8 oz of delish, beautifully marbled ribeye! Hubbs cut all the fat off his (party pooper!) but that just made the dog happier when he got his dinner scraps. Also had some edamame, and the baby added a piece of whole wheat toast to balance out her meal (She had shaved roast beef instead of ribeye, but omg, LOVES edamame!)

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

yorkieGal
on 11/16/11 11:42 am - Clermont, FL
You know what's funny? I was a vegetarian until I was 25 and didnt eat steak till I was a post op. Now I am the biggest carnivore imaginable lol

You guys rock with your menu's!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!