Seeing Surgeon Friday

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 2:30 am
 Well everyone, I see my WLSurgeon to request to be put on the waiting list for my duodenal switch.  I am scared as I have gained about 15lbs in the 3 months since I last saw him.  The sleeve feels like it doesn't even exist anymore.  i feel like a complete sleeve failure even though everyone, including me, knew I would need the second half.  I am just scared Im am going to get **** from my surgical team.  If I could diet, I wouldn't have needed WLS in the first place!!!!! With a sleeve, there is no deterrant, no problems, nothing, you can eat like a normal person.  And I hate it.  I want to be bloated with the ****s when I eat carbs. I need something in place to stop me, and right now, I have nothing!

Thanks for letting me vent. Im just asking for some positive thoughts, well wishes and prayers. :) 
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 2:46 am
Good luck with your consult!

Just so you know, not everyone is bloated with the ****s when they eat carbs.

Michele
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 3:07 am
 lol I know, Im just being a drama queen as I am frustrated beyond belief.
provolisa
on 11/16/11 10:09 am - Provo, UT

Good luck with your consultation on Friday, my Friend!

Lisa

Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

April M.
on 11/16/11 10:59 am - MI
Good luck, Dondra! Hopefully they'll look at your weight gain as further proof that you need the DS portion, and you need it NOW. I'm hoping that for some reason or another, they will be able to shorten your waiting time... I know that was a big concern for you before. Let us know how it goes!

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/