Heather & Chris Update

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 9:41 am - TX
 Chris and Heather Lynn were discharged from hospital today.  They are walking and sipping but still experiencing a lot of discomfort--and a certain degree of buyer's remorse.

She texted me earlier today wanting ideas for a full liquid diet.  I've had a nutty day and still need to get back to her.  Anyone got thoughts beyond broth, yogurt, and ... yep.
Emily F.
on 11/17/11 9:56 am
I have no idea why anyone would want to deal with another person in pain/discomfort and deal with their own pain/discomfort. To each their own.

cream soups, egg drop soup, yogurt, greek yogurt, mix sf cheesecake pudding and some half and half and it tastes like cheesecake. I had to add sf pudding powder to my protein shake to make it taste better.

sf syrups will help w most liquids.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/17/11 2:33 pm - Tuvalu
On November 17, 2011 at 5:56 PM Pacific Time, Emily F. wrote:
I have no idea why anyone would want to deal with another person in pain/discomfort and deal with their own pain/discomfort. To each their own.

cream soups, egg drop soup, yogurt, greek yogurt, mix sf cheesecake pudding and some half and half and it tastes like cheesecake. I had to add sf pudding powder to my protein shake to make it taste better.

sf syrups will help w most liquids.

Maybe they looked at it like quitting smoking together?

teachmid
on 11/17/11 10:51 am - OKC, OK
I sipped chicken broth and tomato soup with cheese melted in it,
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

April M.
on 11/17/11 11:04 am - MI
If they're not bothered by the bits of white flour in soups, I lived off of campbell's soup at hand's for the first week or two. One was the perfect size to sip for a couple of hours... just long enough for it to get cold, or for me to decide I wanted a different flavor. Cream of broccoli, cream of mushroom, tomato and creamy tomato were my favorites... I think the thickness sat well in my sad little belly.

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/