If you need a bidet....

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 7:08 am
I have been looking at bidets for a few years, and the posts of hemorrhoids, fissures, acidic poo, all just keep reminding me that I want one, but they are expensive. Most I'd looked at were $600 - $1300.

Well, I found one at Costco that has all the bells and whistles, for $199! It's apparently only at certain Costcos, so you may have to call to see what ones, but that deal was worth a little drive. I bought one for every toilet in the house, and then discovered they sell like hotcakes on Ebay for $350, so needless to say I only installed one, and sold the others. 

It is my second love. It uses warm water, and you can adjust the pressure, or even set oscillate . It has a heated seat, a quiet close lid, dries your bum with warm air, and all the water pressure, direction, and temperature are adjustable. There are front, back, his and her settings as well, and it has a remote. 

I don't work for Costco or own their stock or anything else, but having been looking at these, and have seen no deal that even comes close to this. I have seen bare bones models that hose you with ice water and that's about it for over twice as much, so couldn't believe the features and the price.

And for the fellow geeks, it's made by AMDM and Intel. Wiping our bums with technology!

provolisa
on 11/16/11 7:32 am - Provo, UT
That sounds really wonderful! I can't use it here in the nursing home, but I would like to look at it for later. Do you have a link? I'm not a costco member, but it might be worth joining.

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 7:50 am
Since it doesn't show online, the best way to find it us just call your nearest Costco with the model number. It's not listed online, only the more expensive swash models are, but the Costco model number for it is 526721 .

Here is a link to the companys page, which has it fro $499, so I would NOT order it from this link, just take a look at it there.

Here's some of the info from it:

Costco # 526721

IntelliSeat, is one of AMDM’s featured innovations, and after one use you will understand why it is the premiere electronic toilet seat on the market today. Intelliseat is a germ resistant electronic toilet seat that is easy to use and friendly to the environment. Intelliseat also offers a stylish design and a multi-function remote control.

Intelliseat is easy to install, and offers its users hygiene, comfort and convenience. Here are a few of Intelliseat’s amazing features.

Hygiene

Posterior Wash
Feminine Wash
Pulsating Wash
Adjustable Water Pressure
Hygienic Filtered Water

Comfort

Water Heater
Endless Warm Water
Heated Seat (adjustable temperature)
Increased Seating Area

Convenience

Safety On/Off Sensor
Self-Cleaning Nozzles
Quick Release Seat for Easy Cleaning
Energy Save Mode
Programmable Energy Saver
Night Light
Personalized Controls
Universal Design

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/16/11 10:52 pm
Just warn the hubs if the quirt nozzle is set for the "feminine wash" instead of the rear wash. One time at the Aria I left the Toto set to clean the coochie, and the water stream tickled the hubs square in the balls. I've never heard him squeal like that in my life.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/17/11 7:39 am
 Fortunately he has his won button, so his is all preset, but we did mess up one of my presets when we were first settin it up, and had my bum one cranked to maximum pressure and temperature. Not cool. It was like a laser and I was sure it was going to bore a hole clear through me. I couldn't find the off button fast enough so just stood up and let it wash the far wall.
girlygirl1313
on 11/16/11 8:28 pm - Davidson, NC
 I have a little Biffy bidet that I love, but this sounds awesome!   (BTW newbies, my bidet is my #1 post op lifesaver.  Don't know what I'd do without it!)

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/16/11 10:27 pm
Hubs and I stayed at the Aria in Vegas a 5 times, the suites have the Toto toilets that treat you like a prom date. IT was amazing! It had heated seats (you could control the temp), you could tell the toilet whether you wanted your bum or hooo-haaah washed (strangely the water stream was angled perfectly every time, there was some SERIOUS research and development put into that feature), you could control the water temperature, water pressure and there was also an air dryer. (you could also control the temperature and speed of the blower). All the controls were on a touch pad on the wall next to the toilet, conveniently in reach when you were taking a seat to do your "business". Who knew you could have your naughty bits cleaned and pampered so well by a nifty high tech toilet?

When we have a house built in a few years we're getting one of those for the master bath.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

mellysarah03
on 11/16/11 10:35 pm - Fort Myers, FL
 That sounds lovely. If I had a place that I wasnt renting I would so get a bidet!

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 5:47 am - Beverly, NJ
I have a homemade Bidet
I had surgery on my hemorrhoids a week and a half ago. When I came home they had given me a sitz bath with this nifty looking little IV bag looking thing. I detached it from the bowl part it snaps into and use the tube as a little hand held bidet. The water pressure is perfect and I can control where it goes One day when I can afford my own Bidet I'm going to spring for one because I LOVE them but for now this works