Latisse?

beth-28
on 11/15/11 1:12 pm
Has anyone heard of Latisse? It was initially approved for stimulating eyelash growth but they've found out that it helps to thicken thining hair. I wonder if it would help with hair loss after surgery? If so, that would help alot of people.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Twi light
on 11/16/11 9:02 am - NY
It is rather expensive and you have to keep using it, once you stop the hair goes back to normal. You can get it for cheap from alldaychemist. Makeupalley.com members often do group orders since alldaychemist has flat shipping of 25$ from india. I have used latisse, on my lashes. I have not seen any hair stimulating version, but once again, it would only work while used, it doesnt offer a true solution, might as well suffer through the hair loss until it hopefully improves.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 11:33 am
I use it on my lashes, and I use the generic version from Alldaychemist. 

It does AMAZING things for my lashes, and have wondered if it worked on hair, but would be really expensive to try up there. 

My lashes are naturally verrry short, verry thin, and light. They are easily 3 times as long in places, maybe four, and there are a few more and a bit thicker and darker, but the huge difference for me is the length.

So, that has me wondering, if the thickening and filling in are just OK, then that may be the case with other hair? Maybe help keep the existing ones from letting go, and allowing them to grow long, even if they don't get darker and thicker?

I love this stuff for my eyelashes. They are going to have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 12:07 am, edited 11/17/11 12:29 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Darn you people to heck for providing me a less expensive way to get Daisy Duck eyelashes!!  *shakes fist and googles up alldaychemist with extreme huffiness!*

HEY!!  how many applications in a bottle?  Anyone? Anyone?

Thank you! 

I mean, DAMN YOU!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/17/11 6:58 am
I get at least 2 or 3 months out of each bottle, usually more since I forget to even use it some days.

I just tip the bottle so I can squeeze a tiny bit onto the brush (the one they sent me with it - I never order the one with the brush, but they send them anyway) and do that for each eye. The bottle they send is actually an eye dropper, so is easy to just squeeze a partial drip to the tip, and grab it with the brush.

It would be easier to just pull the tip out and dip the brush into it each time, but I worry about contamination when it takes me months to use it up.

And I'm sure you know this, but this product was originally prescribed for glaucoma, so it's best to just bru**** on lids, and not get it in the eye. If you do, it can affect eye pressure, and possibly even cause eye color to change to brown.

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 7:15 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Thank you!

And lucky me, I already have brown eyes.

*excited!*
Blank Out
on 11/16/11 10:46 pm
 Hair loss is going to happen after surgery no matter what!   Nothing you can do will stop it.

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/15 11:49 pm

Careprost/Latisse/Lumigan eye drop is approved by FDA for glaucoma and hypotrichosis of eyelashes. All these eye drops are effective for growing thicker and longer eyelashes. You can buy cheap latisse online in reasonable cost from online pharmacy.