Omaha Steaks Purchase..

Guate Wife
on 11/14/11 3:37 pm - Grand Rapids, MI

Dementia lady orders from them all the time, and of course, forgets.... so, guess who benefits?!?

Too bad you can't eat those potatoes, they are quite good.  Or, the twice baked, stuffed, or whatever are.  The apple things Tracy likes are great, too.  I've never had any of their fish.  We have great butchers locally, but hey, this comes delivered to the door every other week or so, so whatever is in the freezer at the time I use up and throw the new delivery in there.

LOL... and I made chicken soup today, too.  Didn't eat any yet though.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

sweetdew
on 11/14/11 3:56 pm - CA
I freaking LOVE these steaks and I hope you do too! They are tender, juicy, delicious! **** I think I am going to order some now as you got my taste buds going woman. They are scrumptious!
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 6:34 pm
That's a great order. I'm gonna make the plunge next month. The portions are right and I am SOOOO tired of CHICKEN. UGH. You can't get a decent cut of beef around here without selling your oldest child. Or for me, my dog.
sandyv63
on 11/14/11 11:41 pm - Naples, FL
 Mmmmmmmm, beeeeefffffff.  Can I come to dinner? How long do you think it will be before I can eat filet mignon?
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
dlappin413
on 11/15/11 8:58 am - Woodstock, GA
Good question... I have the same one!  I can taste a good bite of filet and am looking forward to when I can carry that out.  Anyone care to answer how long it was for them?
I hope you dance with enthusiasm... and a million other things joyful!

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/11 3:00 am - Omaha, NE
Being that I live in Omaha I know you will enjoy this.  The steaks are good but we have a local butcher that we get most of our steaks from.  The Omaha Steaks hotdogs are the only hotdogs I will eat - they plump up so fat on the grill and are delish!  One thing to consider is they sell Herbed butter and we put a slice on our steaks just as they are getting done - yummo!  We have a Green Mountain Grill so almost anything that comes off of that is great.  I have not tried the salmon but the stuffed sole was ok - not great.  The chicken is great and the perfect size.  Hope you enjoy.

Kathy
Valerie G.
on 11/15/11 7:46 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I'd trade you all my fish for those taters

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/15/11 8:20 am - Houston, TX
I used to have different items fro them sent to my mom for her birthday and xmas every year when I was overseas. It was so much easier for me to get her those them to ship something from Kuwait. She loved it. Especially the prime rib.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy