Monday -what's for dinner tonight thread

April M.
on 11/14/11 8:10 am - MI
I'm late to the party!

We had lemon-pepper tiliapia filets baked in the oven until flaky, with just a little quinoa for that grain taste, and artichokes left over from last night. Oh man, an 18 month old with her own spoon and a bowl full of quinoa is hilarious!!!

Oh yes, and I'm pouting because Hubbs doesn't like fish, but I thought I had found a mild enough fish cooked with enough stronger tasting spices to get him to eat it, but no go... so he had the stir-fried lemon-pepper chicken I made yesterday. At least the smells were the same all around the table!

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

elixir
on 11/14/11 8:36 am - MI
We had tuna noodle casserole (made w/Dreamfields elbow macaroni.) It was supposed to have a bag of frozen broccoli tossed in, but all we had was a bag of stir-fry veggies so we substituted those instead. My daughter loved it, but I don't like cooked carrots or peppers so I wasn't as thrilled. The water chestnuts were an interesting addition though.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

yorkieGal
on 11/14/11 9:09 pm - Clermont, FL
 You guys are so inventive - Its amazing how many of us use dreamfields isnt it? I feel lucky that I have no problems at all with it. It's a great vehicle for lots of protein and fat.

I bought a package of those shiritaki noodles/spaghetti yesterday and plan on having them later in the week with some spaghetti sauce - I'll let you know what they are like. Apparently, the key is to rinse them of the liquid they are stored in before use as it has a weird smell!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!