Thank-You All!

provolisa
on 11/12/11 11:34 pm - Provo, UT
I just want to say thank-you to ALL of you, vets and newbies too. I am on this board several times a day, now, and usually I don't feel like I have anything to add, or it has all been said. So. I end up just lurking while you all help me immensely!

Vets, you guys are priceless! And newbies, you ask the questions I haven't thought of yet, which puts me in your debt too! And for those of you who post while you are in early recovery, you give me a picture into what I will be going through (and getting myself into) that can not be replaced!

I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge how much I appreciate all of you, even though I don't post very often. I am sure there must be a lot of lurkers like me who are also in your debt.

You vets are wonderful for paying it forward this way.

I guess I had better quit now, before I get too gushy, but I just felt it needed to be said.
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Elia-B
on 11/13/11 12:05 am
 You're a beautiful person for sharing that!!!  
MajorMom
on 11/13/11 12:48 am - VA
**Like**

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

determineddanni
on 11/13/11 7:53 am
*like*
NoMore B.
on 11/13/11 8:01 am
 What a nice post Lisa!

I try to pay it forward as much as I can.  Sometimes work and life get in the way and I dont get to post here as much as I would like, but I try to visit at least most days.  This community was a big help to me when I was new, and now that I'm 2 years out I still enjoy the friendships I have made here.