Not you are not in a stall. No your DS is not broken......Shut up.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/20/11 7:21 am - Houston, TX
When I see something wrong I speak on it. I don't care if the people I'm speaking about don't agree.

Oh ****!!! Anyone else get traces of a yapping dog from the MB?

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 7:32 am - TX
 My yappy-sense is tingling.  Who else would resurrect a 7 day old thread just to complain about the behavior in it?
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 10:51 am - San Jose, CA
Indeed, I smell Pom-poo.

And the name -
* "schwag" is either crappy pot, or the freebie give-away junk you get at conventions - in other words, ****
* "5150" in CA is the statute under which a person is put on an involuntary psych hold - in other words, crazy.

I second your call on that crazy **** as a troll.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/20/11 11:59 am - Tuvalu
On November 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM Pacific Time, DianaCox wrote:
Indeed, I smell Pom-poo.

And the name -
* "schwag" is either crappy pot, or the freebie give-away junk you get at conventions - in other words, ****
* "5150" in CA is the statute under which a person is put on an involuntary psych hold - in other words, crazy.

I second your call on that crazy **** as a troll.

And don't forget Riverside...that's the cherry on top of that Massive Fail Sundae.

Chad M.
on 11/20/11 11:23 pm, edited 11/20/11 11:24 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Your VSG will not "turn into a DS later". You can have a revision. You will have a more difficult time losing weight, if your pattern follows other revisions. You will have an increased chance of complications. You will have a harder time getting the revision covered by insurance compared to a virgin surgery. You will need to be more selective about your choice of revision surgeon than just looking in the phone book and picking the first name you see. It's a process to avoid if you can.
Chad M.
on 11/20/11 11:15 pm - Indianapolis, IN
"These aren't dumb questions to the people asking them."

Ummm...dumb questions are never dumb to the people asking them. Supid things that get you killed never seem like stupid things that get you killed, to the people doing them. Etc.
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 9:27 am - Beverly, NJ
 LMFAO seeeeee I knew I missed it around here.  
 Kirmy, DC and EN and all the other wonderfully amazing vets.  
I also  all the ridiculous, neanderthals we seem to attract.  I like them posting their idiotic questions, they make me chuckle and realize that things could be worse, I could be like them.
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 2:03 pm
You guys are cute for still talking about me! Cute to be called a neanderthal by someone that looks like you though. Seriously? SERIOUSLY???  And you, dear, are lacking in your understanding of 5150, psych major. You guys are quite entertaining actually with your old lady White terminology and jokes, although you still use random spelling like "skillz" to make yourselves feel youthful.
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 2:47 pm - San Jose, CA
Another point of order, little girl - when one flounces off a board with a GBCF post, it is poor form to then come back and whine some more.

And perhaps YOU should look up 5150 - you might want to know when you're identifying yourself as certifiably insane:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(Involuntary_psychiatric_h old)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=5150

Usually, people who self-diagnose are wrong - it appears you are an exception.

Psst: in using "skillz" I was making fun of YOU.  Keep up!
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 2:53 pm
On November 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM Pacific Time, shwag5150 wrote:
You guys are cute for still talking about me! Cute to be called a neanderthal by someone that looks like you though. Seriously? SERIOUSLY???  And you, dear, are lacking in your understanding of 5150, psych major. You guys are quite entertaining actually with your old lady White terminology and jokes, although you still use random spelling like "skillz" to make yourselves feel youthful.
Are you still here?? You said you were leaving 2 or 3 times already.

The only thing you can come up with is blathering on about someone's looks or age??

SERIOUSLY?? You are really showing your lack of intelligence or is it your ass you are showing?