My Naked Secret....has anyone seen this series?

beth-28
on 11/11/11 2:56 pm, edited 11/11/11 2:57 pm
I was watching the series My Naked Secret on Discovry Fitness and Health. There was a woman on there that had had the (I believe) gastric by-pass. She had a lot of excess skin that was affecting her life, so they were documenting her plastic surgery journey.

In one instance, they were trying to get her to realize how far she had come already, and showed her weightloss in terms of blocks of lard. OMG! I hear ....oh I've lost such and such amount of weight, and it impresses me to no end. But to actually see it in that type of reference is such an impact!

All I can say is wow. Kudos to everyone who has the courage to take the step to take control of their life back. I am a lighweight, and watching this show has given me a new appreciation of what most of you have gone through. I can in no way imagine the burdens and pain that many of you have endured, but thank you for the help and support that all of you give us newbies.

edited for spelling
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

mellysarah03
on 11/13/11 1:08 am - Fort Myers, FL
 I have seen episodes of that show. I have yet to see that one but they always show her in the comercial. I want to see that episode as I to have major skin issue. I however, cannot afford plastics. 

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

NoMore B.
on 11/13/11 1:17 am
 I saw that episode and cried through some of it like a baby.  I'm at my goal weight and have had plastics.  To see her go through it and relive what she was feeling really affected me.