Going DOWN!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/11 11:24 pm

I think that's a good idea!   Granted, most of us don't have to deal with the huge regains other WLS folks have, because it's really REALLY hard to totally break the DS, but we would al benefit from what to do when or if it does occur, and many would benefit proactively by reading other people's posts! 
Heres2anewme
on 11/12/11 7:01 am - TX
You go girl!!
Jamille            ~If it's God's will for me, then it will be~
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/11 11:15 pm

Thanks!  I see we have the same surgeon!  Isn't she the greatest?
Heres2anewme
on 11/12/11 11:22 pm - TX
She sure is! You probably don't remember me but I believe we sat across from each other and chatted it up at Maxine's several months ago.
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/11 11:31 pm

I'm sorry I don't, but I know I've only made two DS Dinners in Indy, one early out, and one a little bit better than a year out, so it's been a long time!  And unfortunately, I missed Maxine's this time out.  I live in Northern Indiana, so lately, I've only ben geting down for checks.  Hopefully that will change when I transfer to IU Bloomington to finish my Dietetics program!

Heres2anewme
on 11/12/11 11:41 pm - TX
Hmmmm....I was sure it was you. It was the April event and I believe you were in town to see a doctor. I was only about 4 months out.
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/11 3:03 am

That would have been me!  I remember now!  That one particular event happened to coincide with my visit, so I hung around for the dinner.

Have you heard/read anythng about this year's Holiday Party?
Heres2anewme
on 11/13/11 4:20 pm - TX
Since this is my first Holiday as a post-op I'm not sure if there is a DS specific party or not but I do know for sure that the general party that is usually scheduled for all post-ops the first week of December is not going on this year. I was looking forward to it.
                                            I Being A Mommy!!