*tap**tap* Is this thing on?

dls77
on 11/11/11 7:54 am
Hi, new to the group.  Posted a question in regards to revision from Lap Band to DS, but it hasn't shown up yet....but a reply in another thread went through immediately.  I'm confuzzled.
J J the Jet Plane
on 11/11/11 8:30 am
I know there are many people with a band to DS revision.  I don't know what your question is... but if you ask it below you may get the right people to respond in the next few days.

Good luck
JJ
dls77
on 11/11/11 8:39 am
Thanks for the welcome!   I see we had the same surgeon!  Wish we were back in KS...
J J the Jet Plane
on 11/11/11 8:41 am
Not in KS but YES I noticed that after I posted.  There are many band to DSers with struggles so you will get feedback, glad your post showed up.
JJ
dls77
on 11/11/11 9:02 am
On November 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM Pacific Time, J J the Jet Plane wrote:
Not in KS but YES I noticed that after I posted.  There are many band to DSers with struggles so you will get feedback, glad your post showed up.
JJ
So you didn't have surgery at Tallgrass?
J J the Jet Plane
on 11/11/11 11:15 am
With Berntsen/ Dunshee at St Francis
seekingsusan
on 11/11/11 8:30 am - Livermore, CA
DS on 05/24/12
Yep, IT's on.

I see both posts from you. However, it's Friday Night, maybe everyone else is out and about.

I am a newbie myself and not yet switched (& I would be a virgin DS) so I can't really help in your situation except to say, You are in the right spot and welcome to the DS Forum of OH. Hang around, someone is bound to show up...you can also do a search for threads that include lapband to DS.

Good Luck & Welcome,
S~

dls77
on 11/11/11 8:37 am
I see them both now.  It was just odd that one went through right away and the others took much longer.  LOl

Anyhow, thanks for the welcome and good luck with your surgery!
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 9:58 am - PA
Hello & Welcome!

I am still pre-op, but I am having a revision of lap to ds.  I had my band placed in 5/09 and it has slipped 2x since then.  My insurance didnt' cover the ds then, but since I got married and we switched insurance aethna covers the ds.  Because my band has malfunctioned, I am elgible for the revision. 

I didn't lose much on the band either. 

I wish you luck!

Stick around - there are a couple band to ds revisions!